Rotten to the core and leaving

Authors POV

It's been 5 months since Evie and Jay met Kit. They all become close and Witney is still a little shy but she's gettin over it just taking some baby steps.

Kit made rings for the rest of them and Maleficent and Cruella met her and they like her because she's tough and not afraid. Then Maleficent got news that Mal, Kit, Witney, Jay, Evie and Carlos are all goin to Auradon. She's just as to break the news to them. Because, she is gonna be honest, Kit does scare her a little bit. Cruella is just plain terrified of her.

Jay POV 

Where all running threw the streets causing trouble. Kit and Witney keep getting distracted and making out. Gosh, it was sicking, and adorable at the same time. I laugh because Witney blushes all the time.

After the song finishes

Witney POV

People ran away scared, which causes us to look forward and saw Maleficent's knuckle heads. Mal turned around.

Mal: Hi, mom!

Maleficent pushes the men aside to make her appearance. I roll my eyes and snuggle into Kit's side. She kisses my head and wraps her arms around me.

Maleficent: Stealing Candy Mal! I'm so disappointed.

Mal: It was from a baby.

Maleficent: Ahh, that's my nasty little girl.

She took the lollipop and spit on it and put it under her armpit.

Maleficent: Give it back to the dreadful creature.

Gross!

Mal: {annoyed}Mom!

Maleficent: It's the deets Mal. To be truly evil.

Mal: I know!

Maleficent: Pumpkin, I'm just tryna teach the deets. On how to be me.

Mal: I know that, and I'll do better

We all look at each other. Then look back forward when Maleficent says something and the knuckle heads move behind us.

Maleficent: Oh, there's news very good. You 6 have been chosen to go to a different school... in Auradon.

Mal POV

Has soon as she said that Jay, Evie and Carlos tried to run, Witney looked somewhat shocked but also relieved and Kit looked pissed.

Mal: Guys, chill. But, Mom what. I'm not goin to some boarding school filled with prissy pink princess.

Evie: And perfect princes.

Kit: Evie, heal.

Evie: {backs up}

Jay and Kit: I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather.

Witney: What if they find out I don't have parents and send me back here. I can't be from Kit. I need her.

Kit: Baby, there'll have to get threw me to get to you.

Carlos: I read somewhere they allow dogs in Aurodon. Mom said there rapid pack animals who eat little boys you don't behave.

Jay and Kit sneak up behind him and bark in his ear. Carlos jumps and hits them for scarring him.

Witney: {giggles}