Author's Note

Disclaimer: This is a fanfiction of Julia Quinn's Bridgerton series. The characters and places that will be mentioned in the story do not belong to me and are based on Quinn's works. Any more resemblances to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is either used in a fictitious manner or is purely coincidental.

This story does not revolve around the Netflix adaptation of the Bridgerton series, and I suggest you read the actual books first (especially "Romancing Mr. Bridgerton") if you want to know the reason why I adore Colin Bridgerton and Penelope Featherington the way that I do.

Although, if you haven't read the series, and what I wrote is not enough to add background information on the premise, you can ask me and I'd love to answer your questions about the story (considering how I probably read the story 4 times in one month) if you do not care for spoilers all that much.

Some spoilers might be present in the story but will start in a different timeframe from the original novel (RMB)- before the time jump that happens in the prologue.
//1817-1818//

***I don't have a photographic memory, nor a fairly decent one at all, so if you have any corrections or clarifications in reference to its original source, feel free to tell me about it. Thank you!

****Take a look at "The Timeline of the Quinn Universe" for chronological guide to Julia Quinn's stories and look through the comments, where I'll be dropping some info or sources for the references I'll make~

AND NO, this is not a makeover fic, okay? I'd like to think that Penelope and Colin are above that :>

Maturity Rating: Vanilla✨

Do comment and vote if you enjoy it
//And if you like my writing, give me a follow//