𝟶𝟷 | 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

To be honest, the day came sooner then you'd imagined and you were feeling quite nervous. Of course you would be journeying alone all the way to Mondstadt and that just made it all the more nerve-racking. 

"Please be safe on your way there and back Y/N!" Baizhu said with a firm nod. 

"Sure thing, dad." You responded with a deadpan. 

You then felt a firm fist hit your head as you let out a small yelp. Baizhu looked at you with that same 'are you serious' stare he always gave you whenever you jokingly called him dad. Shaking your head you let out a soft laugh before looking down at Qiqi. 

You saw the pale purple-haired girl wave her hand at you, motioning for you to kneel down to her, which you did. 

"Be.. safe.. and get Qiqi some... coconut milk.. please.." She said as she stood on her tippy-toes, giving you a soft pat on the head. 

You grabbed her hand softly as you nodded, "Sure thing, Qiqi. You make sure to watch out for this old man, okay?" 

Of course, this was another playful insult meant to throw shade at Baizhu, but he didn't seem to bothered by it.

"Qiqi will... do her best." The zombie-girl nodded placing her hands in a ball on her chest. 

Returning to your full height, you grabbed the F/C bag you had packed your necessities in and looked at the two once more. Your eyes scanning them as you finally sighed, a soft smile on your lips. 

Turning around, you took a few steps out of the pharmacy the warm air blowing against the exposed skin of your arms. Sucking in a breath of fresh air through your nose you began your trek towards Mondstadt. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"I'm.. So done with this." You groaned, dropping your bag onto the ground as you fell to your knees. 

The journey had been slightly harder then you'd imagined, but you knew you were close. Hell, you could literally see Mondstadt's walls from here. But of course you were quite out of shape, so this wouldn't be easy for you. 

Looking over to the side, you spotted a rather large building. Rows upon rows of ripe purple grapes lining the lawn out front. 

Your eyes widened, sparkling with desire as you got up and ran over to one of the grapevines. Surely no one would notice but a few grapes missing from one of the vines, right? 

Reaching out to grab one you were about to place the pads of your fingers against the shining piece of heaven when suddenly someone grabbed ahold of your wrist. Looking to the side your eyes narrowed as you spoke, "Ugh, Diluc let me go I'm trying to eat right now." 

Looking back towards the grapes your eyes suddenly widened attempting to process what just happened. It was like your brain's gears had stopped working for a moment before you looked back over in shock. 

"Wait, Diluc!?" 

You saw the red-headed male wince at your loudness before looking back at you with narrowed eyes, "Why are you attempting to steal grapes from me, Y/N?" 

"It's been.. How many years, and this is what you have to say to me?" You deadpanned. 

You saw Diluc smirk before letting your wrist go, crossing his arms, "You know I'm only kidding."