𝟶𝟺 | 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬.

Although, the reason for that could've been the fact that you neglected to fight any of the monsters on the way and instead just continued walking. Truth be told, you really just wanted to get this over with as fast as possible.

Of course, you being you chose to scale the giant mountain side instead of taking the already laid out pathway. 

Taking the small bag out of your pocket you dangled it in front of your face, scanning it with your E/C hues in curiosity. A part of you wanted so badly to open the bag and look inside. But the other part of you told you to keep your curiosity at bay and instead just deliver the object unseen. 

You could see the camp from the spot in which you stood, giving yourself a newfound determination. Picking up the pace you power walked towards the small setup. Upon arriving you received a weird looking from a girl which stood positioned in front of a large green tent. 

"Hey! What are you doing here, I don't remember requesting any new guild members." She spoke with narrowed eyes. 

You held up the small bag by the string as you sighed, "I'm just here in place of delivering this for Sucrose." 

The women seemed to regain her composure, "Oh, I'm sorry. We've been having some issues with Treasure Hoarders lately, so we can never be to careful." 

You gave her a small smile as you shook your head, "No no I understand, it's totally fine." 

She then eyed the small bag you had in your hand as she glanced around at the people at the camp. Looking back at you with sympathy she sighed, "I'm afraid the person your looking for is currently up in Dragonspine." 

"Oh.. That's fine!" You replied, lying through your teeth. "Who exactly am I looking for, by the way?"  

"The chief alchemist, Sir. Albedo." 

"Sir. Albedo, huh?" You replied with a small smirk. 

"Yes, but luckily I know exactly where he's supposed to be positioned at the moment." She said, pulling out a small map. 

She then placed her fingertip on a spot in which had been circled in bright red. Shifting your weight between your feet you took the map from her and squinted your eyes. The surprisingly detailed map displayed every pathway and mountain indent on Dragonspine from a birds-eye view. Neatly written notes were splayed across certain spots of the map, and neat white letters showed off the different regions of the mountain. 

Apparently Albedo was supposed to be in a small cave-like indent near Wyrmrest Valley. Scanning the paths, you deduced that it wouldn't be to terribly difficult to get up to the male. However, there would be zero possibility that you would be able to make it back down before dark.

Gritting your teeth you sighed, neatly folding the paper and placing it in your pocket. Your attire, a short sleeved F/C shirt, a long sleeved black shirt beneath it which turned into fingerless gloves at the end, and a pair of black pants which tucked snuggly into your boots. You most definitely weren't prepared for a journey on Dragonspine. 

But, nonetheless, you thanked the girl for the map and began walking towards the direction she'd advised for you to go. Walking down the pathway you turned your head towards the large mountain, shaking your head with a long and drawn out sigh. 

Your E/C hues landing on a broken stone bridge that seemed to be the only way to actually get over to the mountain without having to swim. And while the water seemed to be rather shallow, you'd rather not get your clothing wet.