𝟶𝟹 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐲.

You, twisting from side to side in order to dodge flying arrows and swinging swords. Holding the hilt of your sword tight in your grasp you whipped around, slashing one of the hillichurls in the face. 

Placing both hands on the hilt of your sword you thrust it into the dirt, a circle of vines surrounding you, the roses shining a crimson red. The same crimson red of the blood that dripped from your shoulder in which a sword had grazed. The beholder had been a stray hillichurl you'd failed to put into your attack strategy. Although, this was simply a minor setback. 

Looking up at the geo Samachurl you felt a sudden rush of adrenaline. You enjoyed the thrill of the fight, the feeling of your blood rushing through your veins. The small hairs on the back of your neck standing up in anticipation. 

Breaking off into a small sprint you lowered your body slightly to the ground as your hand brushed against the dirt, a dark green vine appearing in your wake. Another vine shot up from the ground in front of you, your eyes widening in excitement. Jumping and landing on the vine, you propelled yourself upwards and towards the unsuspecting Samachurl, driving your sword into it's torso and landing with a graceful roll on the ground.

Looking back onto the battlefield you smirked. You had eradicated your enemies in record time and finished the final commission you needed to do for the rest of the day. Throwing your sword to the side, it disappeared only to reappear on your back in it's rightful place. 

Letting out a sigh you squinted your eyes as you looked up at the sky. Luckily, this commission had only taken you into Wolvendom, so the journey back to Mondstadt wouldn't take to long. Placing your hand on your neck, you fixed your vision's pendant so that it was once again tucked into your shirt.

You weren't exactly sure why the Dendro archon had chosen to bless you with a vision even though you had no relation to them, but you gladly accepted it. 

You turned on your heel as you began walking down the dirt pathway. Glowing teal hues, belonging to those of small Lampgrass plants, sparkled in the shade of the trees. Fallen tree limbs littered the path, causing you to have to take a small turn when something caught your eye.

A plump Wolfhook berry lay beneath the leaves of a bush. A juicy, purple, and appetizing looking Wolfhook. Shaking your head you mentally slapped yourself for being such a sucker for food. 

Jogging over to the bush you knelt down and placed your hand on the berry, only to feel something warm beneath your hand instead. Looking up, your eyes met with a set of piercing red ones causing you to let out a small yelp as you stumbled back. 

You heard the other person do the same as they shot up from their sitting position in the bush. A male with long messy gray hair stood before you. Scratches and scars littered his arms and face as dark circles sat under his eyes. His gaze darted from your eyes to the side and back again. 

"Oh.. I'm so sorry for startling you." You apologized, "It was rude of me to do that."

The male tilted his head to the side as he looked at you, "It's.. Fine." 

Slowly standing up from your startled position on the ground as to not scare the boy you observed him once more. He seemed rather thin, and you don't remember ever seeing him before during your ventures. 

Sighing, you spoke once again, "My name is Y/N L/N, and what might yours be?" 

"My name.. Razor." He nodded, "I'm looking for my lupical."