~Part | 3 my agape?

The day before I told my aunt what happened yesterday and she was very amused by it she allowed me to go earlier than before to the skating rink, so I grabbed a egg sandwich before i headed out and ran to the skating rink I'm earlier than everyone so I just decide to warm up after I sat to the side when the three arrived I got up and went to them, victor started to bolt towards me jumped on me hugging me "(Y/NNNNN)" he screamed, I flinched and covered my ears before I felt victor's arms around me "victoooor aren't you happy today" I chuckled uncovering my ears and he let go patting my head "oh I'm sorry it's just your hug yesterday was very addicting and so I wanted another one" he laughed, the yuris walked over to us, yuuri smiled and yuri scoffed when he looked at me.
'Well he's mean'

Yuri's POV
I scoffed at the two hugging each other... he's was right though her hugs were addictive... wait............. WHAT. She went to the pig next and hugged him after that she turned to me!
"Hug?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes, is this how she greets everyone, I was taken aback by this but still hesitantly put my arms out she looked shocked for a second then went in for the hug I awkwardly patted her back then pushed her by her shoulders

"L-let's just start skating" I said while looking down to not meet her gaze

"Gee I didn't think yurio was the type to hug" victors annoying voice spoke I responded rather loudly

"IM NOT IM JUST TRYING TO BE NICE, AND STOP WITH THE NICKNAME" I yelled, (y/n) covered her ears I guess she didn't like screaming then looked at victor confused
"wait yurio?" She said in a soft calming voic- wait no yuri shut up!

"Ah yes that's what we call yuri now" victor explained she just did a long 'oooooh' we got into our skates while (y/n) skated around in the ice humming a tune I went in and victor called us over (y/n) did as well he started talking about what we would be dancing to I didn't care about what the pig was gonna dance but then he said what I was gonna dance to "and yurio will dance agape".

Your POV.
I heard the two boys retaliate to what victor planned for them I though the roles were gonna be the opposite of each other but I guess it makes sense if they want to surprise the audience,
"and (y/n) you will help them warm up before they practice as well as help yuuri with his jumps" Victor looked at me i nod and the three finish their conversation I walk over to the side with yuuri as victor takes yurio to the other side of the rink as they talk I help yuuri stretch and warm up we start  playing around and skating together I missed him and I skating together I tried to get him to come back before but he didn't skate as often as he use to with me anymore. After a bit victor had called yuuri over and yurio came over to me I smiled at him and he didn't smile back it seemed like he was thinking...

Yuri (yurio) POV
I gotta find my agape huh?

"Earth to yurio" (y/n) said as she poked my shoulder I got back into reality and flushed a little

"sorry let's warm up" I responded getting a nod in return we started stretching our arms and legs and doing small laps around our half
We got to do some small conversations while we were skating it was.....nice.