𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 3

Two weeks later

"Elizabeth!" She turned around to see Chloe and Sidney running towards her, she had a smile on her face as waited for her friends "What may I help you on this lovely afternoon ladies?" Elizabeth asked with both girls linking their arms with Elizabeth as they walked.

"Didn't you hear that some special guests are coming?" Sidney said but Elizabeth shook her head since she hasn't heard anyone talk about it but Elizabeth wasn't on hearing any gossip unless it involved her friends.

"But I kind of wonder why they're coming? You think something might happen?" Chloe asked as the three girls walked to the Great Hall, Reggie stood up when he saw the girls walk in and waved them over, Elizabeth sat between Blake and Ethan leaving Reggie sitting between the two girls.

"Well, now we're all settled in, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen..." Dumbledore stopped to talk when Flinch ran in the Great Hall, Elizabeth rested her head on her palm just wanting to see who these 'special' guests were before Dumbledore started talking again as Flinch ran back out.

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament. For those of you who do not know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted, but more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madame Maxime" with the doors opening right away after he stopped talking with girls walking in catching everyone's attention, mostly the boys.

Everyone watched their entrance performance as butterflies spread around the great hall until her eyes landed on their headmistress "And I thought Hagrid was tallest person here" Reggie said while Elizabeth stared at women amazed by her height that she didn't notice everyone clapping after the performance ended, Dumbledore kissed the headmistress hand when she went over to him.

"And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud son of Dumstrang and their high master, Igor Karkaroff" Elizabeth was more interested in their performance seeing they did more stuff then Beauxbatons Academy that she didn't notice Krum look her way or Igor Karkaroff walk in when she was focused on the guy doing to the fire thing.

The both schools settle down at a house table before food appears on the table "Sidney you have to stop eating so much pudding and have an actual meal" Chloe said when she saw Sidney going for the pudding right away, Sidney grabbed the pudding while looking at Chloe, pudding was her second favorite thing eat.

"I don't see anyone else having a popper meal, so why do I have to?" Sidney said but Chloe shook her head as she grabbed another plate putting food on it before placing it in front of Sidney, she thanked Chloe since she was caring about the girl.

"Your attention, please!" Everyone stopped talking or eating except for Elizabeth who kept eating her cookie as she turned her attention to Dumbledore only to realize the golden thing beside him that she didn't see earlier.

"I'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament, but to do this, that student must survive three tasks, three extremely dangerous tasks. For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule, to explain all this we have the head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation Mr.Bartemius Crouch" Dumbledore explained only for ceiling to change into lightening before it disappeared when someone  threw a spell at it, everyone turned to who did it until they realized who it was.