𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 14

Elizabeth was honestly confused with her feelings, she didn't know if she actually liked George

Elizabeth was honestly confused with her feelings, she didn't know if she actually liked George. Yes she enjoyed his company and his smiles that could cheer her up but then there was that person. The person who Elizabeth been crushing since her second year, if only she can understand her feelings for-

"Liz! Stop daydreaming before Snapes catches you!" Sidney whispered and Chloe shook her head, knowing the two girls were going to get detention mostly if Sidney didn't keep her voice down.

"I'm pretty he'll catch me daydreaming if you say it any louder Sid" Elizabeth whispered back, looking down at her book, not like she was holding it upside down, when Snape was walking towards their table. She acted like she was reading the book before looking away from the book when he passed by and she smacked Sidney on the arm softly.

"Next time just poke me on the arm" Elizabeth said before actually trying to read the book and do the assignment, she moved her paper slightly so Sidney could copy it after Elizabeth finished copying Chloe's paper.

They handed the papers to Snape before walking out of the class "Thank god we don't have any classes, we should go Hogsmeade to celebrate" Sidney said linking her arms with Chloe's and Elizabeth's but Elizabeth had to kindly decline.

"I'll have to take a raincheck on that red, I promised my parents I'll spend time with them at Hogsmeade" Elizabeth said and Sidney completely understood, as they walked out of the castle and towards the black lake, where the boys were laying underneath the tree.

"Move over boger" Elizabeth said, dropping her bag on the floor and Reggie groaned but obliged, making some space for her "You guys are still welcome to spend Christmas at my place" Elizabeth brought up, she knew that Blake would stay at her place since he really didn't have the best relationship with his parents.

"You can definitely count on me" Sidney said, laying her head on Elizabeth's stomach and making herself comfortable.

"Don't have to ask me twice as long as I can have your mom's cooking, then I'm all in" Blake said, throwing a rock up in the air and catching it before anyone can say anything they heard footsteps making its way towards the group.

"Sorry, I was looking for the stickers I promised Sidney" Sasha said after she caught her breath and Sidney shot up when she heard stickers "You actually brought them?!!" Sidney excitedly asked and Sasha nodded, she handed them to Sidney who happily took them and started looking at the stickers.

"Why are you so excited over some stupid stickers?" Blake asked turning his head to look at the ginger girl but all he got was a glare from her.

"Their not stupid! Your stupid!" Sidney replied back sticking her tongue at him, Blake stared at the girl for a few seconds before looking up and throwing the rock in the air again.

"Sid you forgot to say thank you to Sasha" Chloe said, not looking up from her book and flipping a page, Sidney quickly thanked Sasha with kisses all over her face even though she was squishing Reggie in the progress, since Sasha had her head laying on his chest.