𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 12

"George, do you need a tissue or something?" Elizabeth asked when she saw how George wouldn't stop sneezing, he nodded while she got up from her seat to grab a tissue for him.

"Here, you should probably go see madam Pomfrey later" Elizabeth said, sitting down and handing him the tissue, when he pulled his hand away from his face she noticed the writing on it.

"Yule ball?"

She laughed softly when she finally realized what was happening, she found it adorable how he asked her mostly with the small heart beside it.

"Yes I'll go to the Yule ball with you George" Elizabeth replied, getting a huge smile from George, only minutes later with Fred and Lee congratulating him for doing it.

They were also in the Gryffindor common room, she was helping George with potions when he asked her after class. She should have known something was up his sleeve when he asked her to help him study.

"So how did you know that I didn't have a date?" Elizabeth asked only getting a shrug from George with a grin but she raised her brow at him.

"Ok ok, I might have or might not have overheard Sidney telling Ethan how you would say yes to the next person who would ask you to the Yule ball" George explained, Elizabeth was a little confused on why Sidney was telling Ethan that.

"And you decided to take your shot?" Elizabeth asked, helping take the ink of George's hand, he nodded with a smile.

"Well I'm glad it was you or else I might have said yes to some second or third years" Elizabeth said, checking his hand to see if there's any more ink.

"You do know how to dance right?" Elizabeth asked as she was packing her stuff, George turned around and gave her a look which made her laugh.

"Elizabeth you're talking to a Weasley, most importantly George Weasley and you really think I can't dance? Because you are hundred percent correct, I don't know how to dance" George said, Elizabeth just laughed when she saw he wasn't serious or how he had a teasing smile.

"I guess I'll be leading like always" Elizabeth teases, George ruffled her hair with a smile before heading upstairs.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"George actually asked you to the Yule ball?" Sidney asked, still shocked and Elizabeth nodded, grabbing a cup to pour some orange juice in it.

"And you said yes?" Sidney asked, Elizabeth nodded once again wondering why Sidney is so shocked.

"Why are you surprised? Either way you're kind of the reason why he asked me, he overhead you telling Ethan" Elizabeth mentioned, Sidney stiffened in her seat so did Ethan.

"What exactly did he tell you?" Sidney asked that Elizabeth didn't notice the nervous glance Sidney gave to Ethan or how he was looking down at the table.

"He just told me that he heard you telling Ethan that I would say yes to the next person, that's why he asked me to the Yule ball" Elizabeth replied, Sidney sighed in relief, the other three looked at Sidney and Ethan in confusion.

"At least you have a date to Yule ball" Chloe said and Elizabeth nodded, Chloe shot Sidney a look which she understood and nodded in defeat.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Care to explain to you two?" Chloe asked, looking both at Sidney and Ethan who were standing in front of her.

Blake was laughing inside, finally he wasn't the one getting troubled by Chloe. Reggie was distracting Elizabeth by helping her search in the library for spells that could help her breath underwater.