𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 15

"And you wonder why I liked going over to the Kings for a break!" Blake yelled back at his mother, Elizabeth was used to Blake and his mom arguing mostly when they were on a call "Oh yeah! Then maybe you need parenting advice from Elizabeth's parents because you're a pretty shitty parent!" Blake yelled, Elizabeth just kept looking through the mail, she smiled when she saw a letter from Reggie.

"Oh go suck off your boyfriend!" Blake yelled before taking a breath in and going back to give his attention to Elizabeth "Right, George invited you to stay at their place for a week?" Blake asked after him and his mother stopped arguing "Yeah, his letter came in two days ago" Elizabeth replied, looking in the kitchen drawers for a pair of scissors before yelling out to her mom where they were at.

"Well are you going?" Blake asked as Elizabeth ripped open the envelope with the scissors before pulling out the paper inside "I'm still thinking if I should accept the offer..." Elizabeth replied, her mom and step-mom assumed her and George were dating, Elizabeth for sure choked on her cereal when they asked her that.

"Well if you do go, please use protection" Blake teased and Elizabeth scoffed "I'm fifteen Blake" Elizabeth replied and Blake laughed on the other side of the phone "Elizabeth I started having sex when I was fourteen, I see no problem with that" Blake said and Elizabeth rolled her eyes, she was not going to have sex with George, mostly when his family was in the house.

Elizabeth heard yelling on Blake's side of the call before hearing a loud sighing coming out of his mouth "I have to end our conversation short because somebody just doesn't know when to shut up!" Blake said, raising his voice towards the end of his sentence which Elizabeth ended up hearing more yelling.

They told each other bye before ending the call, Elizabeth and Blake never showed it at Hogwarts but they cared about each other deeply. The two had a closer bond behind closed doors, Blake was the more chaotic one between the two while Elizabeth was the calm one and kept them out of trouble.

Elizabeth finally decides to read Reggie's letter, her eyes read through the front page of the paper, a smile grew on her face seeing how much fun Reggie is having in Hawaii with his family and Sasha. She saw how happy the two were but she also saw how it affected Blake seeing the two.

Eli! You should have come to Hawaii! It's more beautiful in person but I'm definitely sending lots of photos! Sasha also said hi! Did you know Sasha could surf?! Because I didn't and I was mind blown when I first saw her, I think I fell in love with her even more:,)

Also I got your letter yesterday and I say go to the Weasleys Eli, nothing is holding you back from going over and winning George over! And you can't tell me that you don't have feelings for that boy, even Sasha sees the way you look at him! But take your time to think it over, I know the invitation was so sudden and I know you want to spend time with your parents but this is your chance to get closer to George!

Blake still hasn't answered my two letters...I know me confessing to him two weeks before Sasha asked me to Yule Ball and saying yes to her could have messed up my chances of being with him but he had his chance to make a move on me and confess his feelings back to me. I'm happy with Sasha now and I genuinely like her. I hope me and Blake can go back to being friends like before but I know that's not happening soon.

But enjoy this month Eli, I know how this tournament got you stressed out mostly on who put your name in the goblet. You must have done something to piss that person off.

Love, Reg<\3

Elizabeth smiled reading his letter, she looked in the drawers for a pen but didn't find any "Mom do you have a pen?" Elizabeth asked walking in the living room and she saw her parents cuddling up on the couch "Check my study room, I think I have some new pens you can keep" Madison replied, snuggling more into Shawn.