𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 11

A/n - it came to my attention that not many people like Ethan or how he's eboy/pick me boy, mostly saying how he should man up and confess to Elizabeth but you guys have to keep in mind, confessing to someone isn't that easy. Yes he should take his chance and confess to her but it can ruin their friendship if Elizabeth doesn't feel the same, it'll be awkward between the pair knowing Ethan has feelings for Elizabeth. Also if I get anymore hateful messages about him and how you guys don't like him, I'm honestly just going to remove him from my book.

"You figured out the second task because you dropped your egg in the black lake?" Chloe asked, still confused how Elizabeth even dropped the egg in the black lake or why she was there in the first place.

"There's a good reason why I was at the lake" Elizabeth said before continuing "I wanted to try some spells on the egg and to do that, I needed to open the egg and no one in their right minds would like to hear the screaming. So I thought why not go to the black lake since it's kind of far for me to open it and I might have kicked it in the lake after realizing how loud it was" Elizabeth explained, scratching the back of her head out of embarrassment.

"But how did you exactly figure out the second task?" Blake asked, leaning against Sidney's bed frame.

"I was getting their, patience Blake" Elizabeth said before continuing while Sideny ran her fingers through her hair "When I had to get in the water to fetch the egg, good thing it didn't fall in the deep or near the monsters in the lake but when I was getting in the lake I couldn't hear the screaming" Elizabeth explained.

"Now you wouldn't believe me but someone or some singing came out of the egg" Elizabeth said, getting confused looks from her friends.

"I know it sounds crazy but I'm telling the truth, let's go to the bathrooms and you guys can just stick your heads in the water" Elizabeth said, getting nods from all of them and they left to the prefect's bathroom, which Blake may or may not have been in many times.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Harry!" Elizabeth called out when she saw him walking with his friends, he told them something before jogging over to her with a soft smile on his face.

"Open the egg underwater, you can use the perfect bathrooms on the second floor and password is pine fresh. It sounds weird but just trust me on this" Elizabeth said the moment he walked over to her.

"Are you sure?" He asked, raising his brow at her.

"Not really" Elizabeth said looking to the side that she missed the worried face expression he had before he heard her laughing.

"Harry I'm kidding, just trust me on this" Elizabeth said, patting him on the shoulder with a smile on her face.

"Well, thank you-"

"It's fine, kind of my way of thanking you for telling me about the dragons" Elizabeth said, winking at him before going back to her friends. Missing the look Harry gave to her when she turned her back to him.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Was that the fifteen person you rejected today?" Blake said with a teasing grin that Elizabeth flipped him off with a smile before taking a seat between Chloe and Ethan.

"And is she the twentieth girl you slept with this week?" Elizabeth said back which the girl beside him stood up and slapped him before storming out of the great hall.

"Thanks Liz" Blake muttered rubbing his cheek, Ethan tried holding his laughter while Sidney just broke in laughter.

"God it never gets old of you get slapped by those girls" Sidney said, wiping the tears away after she calmed down from laughing. Blake just glared at her and she covered her mouth to try to control her laughter.