AUTHORS NOTE BC DESOLATIONS CAME OUT!!!!

A/N

DESOLATIONS OF DEVILS ACRE SPOILERS AHEAD! Read at your own risk!

SO I got my copy of TDODA a day BEFORE it's release bc Amazon is cool like that- so I got a head start reading it... and I JUST finished it! AND HOLY FUCK WAS IT AMAZING!!! I don't think I've ever devoured a book so quickly! The entire book had me on the edge of my seat, the suspense was REAL! Also, CONFIRMED GAY HORACE!! I REPEAT, CONFIRMED GAY HORACE!!!! Finally it was CANON!! But I'm reallly sad abt the whole Julian situation, like can out gay boi just be HAPPY with someone PLEASE!!?? Anyvays... kinda not great with the whole thing with Enoch crushing on Francesca, like nnonono that's my man, gurl. And yes, I'm jealous of a fictional character but that's my problem, ok? But I don't think that ship sailed so that's good. Also Caul can literally suck my dick idk he's just a massive bitch and I'm glad he's gone lol. AND CAN WE TALK ABT THE ENDING PLEASE?!? I SOBBED. IT WAS SO SWEET IM GONNA DIE!! I also sobbed when Enoch was injured bc I thought he was gonna DIE and that's absolutely awful, but he didn't, so that's great! But I spent like 5 pages sobbing bc I didn't know his ✨situation✨. Alright so basically this was just me rambling, I'm sorry that it's so poorly written, but then again, I just needed to GUSH ABOUT THIS AMAZING BOOK!!! If you've read it fully, TALK TO ME IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Anyways, have an amazing and peculiar day! I will update this book very soon with an ACTUAL chapter! Haha! Love y'all!