you, again

You spotted Teru's angelic aura next to Yumehara, speeding up to tell them the funny story. As you got closer, you spotted a figure in front of the two girls.
Who the hell?
"No, it's okay. I'm good," Teru mumbled in her soft voice. She sounded scared. A moment of shock hit you when you realised who the figure was. It was the guy Saiki saved you from, the one that almost hurt you.

"Walk away." you stated sternly as you filled the gap between him and your two friends. He seemed to recognise you.
"I'm just asking for her number! I haven't done anything bad," he replied defensively, afraid of what could happen to him if that pink haired guy found out about this.
"Well, she said no. So, walk. Away." Your eyes had locked on his with the same glare from the first time you met. He didn't feel threatened as long as he wasn't around.
"How do you expect me to, when she's dressed like that?"
"Dressed like what? Like, in a bikini? At the beach? Are you dumb?"
"She could've wore something less.. revealing." He tilted his head to look past you at her but you repeated his action to block off his sight.
Don't look at her, you creep.
"Wow, you kiss your mother with that mouth?". Your response had sparked some chuckles from behind you.
"Shut up, slut." His eyebrows furrowed in frustration and embarrassment.

You scoffed, looking back to your friends with a 'can you believe this idiot?' face. Then you turned back around, swinging your fist to his jaw as he fell to his knees, clutching his face in pain.
"Are you alright, Teru?" you asked, facing your friend again.
"He didn't touch you, did he?" You asked, ready to deliver another punch if she said yes.
"N-no, he didn't." She was still taken aback from your punch. She had never known you were the feisty type but now she felt more comforted that you were her friend.
She really seems to care about her friends. (Teruhashi) It put a smile on her face.

Behind you. you
Your eyes widened, ducking to the floor as the guy swung one at you. Your fingers curled around a fistful of sand.
"A punch from behind? Coward," you said, releasing the sand into his eyes. His hands found their way onto the point of impact, stunned temporarily. You grabbed his collar, ready to deliver another punch before Saiki stopped you.
I'll take it from here. you
You pushed his collar out of your hands.
Be my guest.
He used forced telepathy to make him remember all the things Saiki had shown him. He fell back with utter fear in his distorted eyes as he got up, making a stumbling run for it.
Impressive.