Chapter 1

My first day at my new school sucked! Some preppy little bitch yelled at me for smoking, these two other girls were complaining about how her grandma had died from smoking, so it was a big deal and about how smoking was now banned. I didn't want to put my cigarette out. So i got in a fight with her and she took my cigarette from inbetween my two fingers and she tryed to get me to eat it. I spit on her face and I ran away smiling but i was not done with her.

   When i got home i was trying to hide the cut on my fore head from my mom. But she can always tell when somethings wrong. So she cleaned up the cut and i went up into the bathroom and started to cry. My whole life i have never fitted in with anyone and didn't have any friends. I took out my blades and started to cut my wrists. My warm red blood had started to drip down into the sink. I looked into the mirror and saw some teenage guy with long blonde messy hair that just covered this eyebrows, standing in the doorway behind me. He looked at me with his big brown eyes and said " You're doing it wrong, if you're trying to kill yourself you cut vertically, they can't stitch that up..."  "How'd you get in here?" I asked "If you're trying to kill yourself, you might also try locking the door..." he said.