Chapter 30

When my dad comes home he runs up to my room and says "Grab your things we are leaving." "No, im staying here." I say. "Your coming with us Grace!" He says. "I can take care of myself." "you take mom and get as far away from this house as possible." "Good luck with the babies." I tell him. "No your coming with us." He says. "Can't you tell!" "Im dead." "Once you die in the house you can't leave." I yell at him.

   We hear my mom scream and we run downstairs. Constance is bringing her inside. "Eric, the babies are coming." She says to my dad. My dad sets her down on the couch. "She can't have the babies here, its not safe." I say to Constance. "Well make it safe, you know what to do." She says.

   I remember a ritual that Jessie Dean had told me about, that is soppost to make the ghosts in this house dissapear. Tate comes downstairs and i tell him that he needs to get something personal from one of the gay ghosts. "Like a ring or something?" He asks me. "Yes i think Patrick has a ring on his left hand." I tell Tate. Tate goes to find Patrick, and i go to find Chad (the other gay ghost.) I steal on of Chads whatches and Tate steals Patricks ring.

   Tate goes back up to my room and i go into the furnace room and throw the ring and the whatch into the flames. Chad sees me throwing his whatch into the furnace and says "Is that my 1200 dollar whatch, that you just threw into the furnace." I ignore him and yell "croatoan" 3 times. Chad starts to choke and i think the ritual is working. "Just kidding." He says. And stops pretending to choke. "You think some stupid little ritual can make me go away." He says. "Thats fake." "People make up that kinda stuff to feel like they are in control." He explains.

   Then i hear my mom yell and scream.  "Oh your mom is having the babies right now." Chad says. "Yeah" I say to him. "Tate was the one who raped your mother, and he is the father to one of those babies." He says. "Thats a lie." I yell at him. "Its not a lie." He says.