Chapter 19

"Don't you die on me Grace!" "Don't you die on me!!!" Tate yells. Dragging me down the hall. He puts me in the bathtub and turns on the water, holding me in his arms. He sticks his fingers down my throat trying to get me to throw up all of the pills. I threw up  some of them... Tate holds me while i cry.

   He carrys me to my bed and he sits on the floor. "I love you." "There i said it not just on some stupid chalkboard." Tate says.

   I wake up in the morning and look at the pictures in this book i rented from the school library that Tate used to go to. I pull out the card that says who rented it and Tate Langdon was the third name on that list.

   Tate appears and says "I like birds because they can fly away whenever they want." I just look up at him and don't say anything. "Are you going to tell your parents about the overdose?" Tate asks me. "I don't know." I say.

   "I don't know what i've done to you to make you so distant of me now but i will leave you alone for now on if thats what you want." "Is that what you want?" Tate asks me. "Im so in love with you Grace, and i care about your feelings more than mine." "You've changed me Grace." Tate says. "Come here." I say to Tate. He sits on my bed and i hug him tightly and say "I love you too."