Chapter 15

As soon as i wake up in the morning i grab my laptop and search for information about the Westfeild High massacre. I find a list of all the victims and a picture of the killer. I click on the picture and it says that the killer was Tate Langdon. I begin to cry. I can't believe what i am reading. "How could he do this?" "How is this possible?" I ask myself over and over again. I begin to read further and it says that Tate was shot and killed by the Los Angeles  S.W.A.T team back in 1994.

   "Mom" "Mom!" I run downstairs yelling my moms name. As i walk into the kitchen i see Constance. "Where's my mother?!" I demand her to tell me. I was still crying. "She's at the grocery store, just calm down." Constance said. "So i see you found out the truth about Tate?" She says. I cry even harder. Tears are streaming down my face.

   "I would like you to meet my friend Jessie Dean." "She is here to help Tate move on." "He is unaware that he is dead." Constance explains. She says that, that is why she wanted Tate to see Eric therapeutically.

   Constance and Jessie want me to help them get Tate to move on. "I don't believe that Jessie can help Tate." I say to both of them. "Okay let me help you believe." Jessie Dean says. "Your grandma Mary said to you right before she had died that your parents didn't understand you." "Is that true?" Jessie asks me. "Yeah, how did you know that?" I ask her. "I speak to the dead." She said. "Okay i believe you know." I tell her.