Chapter 14: Arwen

So my English teacher isn't letting me in to the lesson so I wrote this for you and me.

(started 4 days ago finishing now)

Start of recap...

Calen walked around the Troll statues remembering the run times she had here as an Elfling.

"I fell of that Troll" she said to Aragorn Pointing at the Troll she fell off.

Sam: Look , Frodo. It’s Mr. Bilbo’s trolls. (He feels Frodo’s cheek.) Mr Frodo? (to Strider) He’s goin’ cold!

Pippin: Is he going to die?

Strider: He’s passing into the shadow world. He will soon become a wraith like them.

Frodo gasps and the Nazgûl cry is heard from a distance.

"Rhaich(curses)" yelled Calen as they walked.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Merry: They’re close.

Strider: Sam, do you know Athelas plant?

Sam: Athelas?

Strider: Kingsfoil.

Sam: Kingsfoil? Ah, that’s a weed.

Strider: It may help to slow the poison. Hurry!

They both search for the plant. Strider finds a small patch and cuts it off with a knife. Suddenly a sword is at his throat.

Arwen: What’s this? A ranger caught off his guard?

Looking around Calen spots Aragorn and someone behind him looking oder she sees Arwen.

"Arwen" she yells running up to her older sister, At her Voice Arwen put her sword away.

She then caught Calen who jumped at her "Elfling!" she said equally happy.

"sister what are you doing here!" exclaimed the younger Elf

"Adar( dad) sent me out to look for you he has most of our guards out searching" she said.

Arwen then walks over frodo.

Frodo is lying on the ground, when he sees a white light approaching. He turns towards it, and like a vision, sees Arwen.

Arwen: Frodo… Im Arwen. Telin le thaed. Lasto beth nin. Tolo dan na galad (I am Arwen. I have come to help you. Hear my voice. Come back to the light)

Merry: Who is she?

Arwen: (kneels) Frodo!

Sam: She’s an elf.

Arwen: (whispering anxiously) He’s fading!

Frodo gasps as Strider places the Kingsfoil on the wound.