Chapter 18: The Fellowship Is Formed!

Hi heh heh okay!! I'm sorry please don't hurt me I've been busy with my school work even though my exams are cancelled I still intend to get into college.

but here's a chapter because I haven't updated in a while and I'm going to have a lord of the rings and The Hobbit movie Marathon tomorrow!!!

Start of recap...

Ring: (whispers) Ash Nazg…

Elrond: One of you must do this.

Dead silence

Boromir: One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland. Riddled with fire and ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly!

"then what would you rather us do Ride into Mordor yeah like that's any better" yelled Calen standing up.

Legolas: (stands up) Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed!

Gimli: (leaps to his feet) And I suppose you think you’re the one to do it?!

Boromir: (rises) And if we fail, what then?! What happens when Sauron takes back what is his?!

Gimli: I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an elf!

the other Elves rises and starts shouting at Gimli and the other Dwarves.

Legolas holds out his hand to stop them from starting a fight. While Gandalf holds back the Young Elf next to him.

"Gandalf lemme at them!" she screamed wanting to be let go

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Gimli: Never trust an elf!

Gandalf: (rises) Do you not understand that while we bicker among ourselves, Sauron’s power grows?! None can escape it!

Man: You’ll all be destroyed!

Frodo watches the Ring, the angry figures of the council reflected on its surface.

Suddenly, flames flare up, engulfing the surface of the Ring

Ring: Ash Nazg Durbatuluk! Ash Nazg Gimbatul! Ash Nazg Gimbatul! Ash Nazg Gimbatul!

The intensity of the arguments increase. Slowly, Frodo understands what he must do.

Gandalf and Calen stoop bickering as the Hobbit stood up next to them.

He rises and takes a step toward the arguing council, trying to make his voice heard above theirs

Frodo: I will take it! I will take it!

Everyone stops arguing. Gandalf closes is eyes as he hears Frodo’s statement.

Everyone slowly turns toward Frodo, surprised.

Frodo: I will take the Ring to Mordor. Though.. I do not know the way.