Meet the Shelbys

Bradley peeled himself of the dead man under him and slow walked toward the cowering women.

Hey...Hey your alright your safe now
Bradley spoke as softly as he could desperately trying not to scare the already scared women.

What your name Bradley asked quietly now crouching in front of the women now.

Aaada.Ada, Ada Shelby she stuttered out
Tears threating to fall from her eyes.

Well Ada I'm Bradley, Bradley Queenston.

Bradley looked and the women in front of him a bruise ran across her cheek bone and blood was dripping from her lip he did not dare to think what would of happened if he was not there.
Bradley slowly stood up placing hand in front of Ada for her to take.
Ada slide her hand into Bradley's and smiled.

So miss Ada I should probably get back to.your family so we're to. He said while smiling down at her

I was meant to be meeting my brothers in the pub until Ada trailed off

Alright let's get you in the pub before the worry eh bradely chirped

They Garrison door.swung open and everyone turned and staref at the two that had entered.
Bradley didn't understand and just walked into the pub with Ada clung onto his arm.

Where are your brother bradely mumered
Ada pointed towards a door on the left on the entrance.
Bradley hurried Ada inside not wanting prying to see the bruises on the side of her face.

The snug door opened and Ada slowly made her way inside.

Tommus Pov:

1 hour that's how long we have sat here waiting for Ada and I was pissed off she told she would be here and she not. Arthur and John are already drunk. I have business and no on seems to understand that.

I was about to get up and leave the snug door was pushed open. I watched as Ada cautiously walked in a man I had never seen before walked behind her.

I looked at my sister for a moment her face was bruised and covered with blood and the man behing knuckled where crimson with dried blood.

I launched my.self at him pulling tho.. The snug and throw in this against the wall he did not flinch keeping a cold face as I held against the wall.

No no no tommy stop he helped me Ada screeched out trying to wrench me away from this man.

I release my grip on the guy and turned around to look at my sister.

What the fuck happened Ada
With that statement Arthur and John instantly sobered up and where glaring at the man who had apparently helped our sister.

We sat and listened to what happened to Ada I was ready to kill this scumbag he had laid his hand on our sister he obviously forgot who he was dealing with.

'Where the fuck is he'
Arthur's voice bellowed through the snug making Ada jump slightly.

Dead... A voice from the far corner replied

'What' John's voice was the next to bellow throughout the room.

I killed him the voice in the corner answered and the trailed of again.

Ada walked over to the stranger and rubbed her hand up and down his arm. He didn't look up kept his eyes on the ground.

Where is he I asked my fixed firmly on the guy.

'Alley way' Ada replied
I nodded my head towards Arthur and John and they got up and left.

What's your name

Bradley Queenston

Well bradely welcome to Shelby company I said lighting my cigarette.

Pardon bradely eyes darted up

You save my family and by the look of your clothes you need a job.

That I do he replied my family are struggling.

I inhaled the smoke and nodded

How many are in your family

Me,my brother,sister and the twins

I nodded again as Arthur walked back in the room

Bloody looks like an animal killed him Arthur mumered.

Well bradely you and your brother have just made your statement welcome to the Peaky blinders.