Struggle

'Marie Marie I need you to talk to me what happened '
I could hear Bradely talking but I could find any words my head was spinning everything hurt and crying just made everything worse.

'MARY LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME'
Bradley was yelling now he had my shoulders clasped in this hands his eyes were on me but I could look at him. My eyes darted around the room three men. Three men I did not know where staring at me. Shelbys were my best guess but I could find any words to ask who they were. Charlie was In the far corner with Oliver and Theo in his arms they looked exhausted I could not focus.

'MARY sit down come on it's alright your alright'
Bradley sat me down and began smoothing down my hair. My breathing went back to normal but everything still ached my body was on fire every movement made me wince.

'Marie I need you to tell me what happened okay.' He was trying to be calm but his eyes were full of hatred and revenge.

I was struggling for words

'Coppers'
Was the only thing I could stutter out.
I watched as everyone body stiffened as the words left my mouth.
'BLOODY FUCKING COPPERS'
Charlie erupted causing the twins to hide under the table.

TOMMY POV
I observer as Bradely and Charlie shot up in their seats and run to the the women who stubbled into the snug covered in blood with two boys clutching either side of her. Her dress was torn blood seeped through the delicate stitching on her dress. Her eyes were glossy the face was riddled with fear.
Her eyes darted the room not focusing on one thing she caught sight of Bradely and Charlie and calmed slightly.
Me and my brothers watched as Charlie picked the the two young boys and took them to the far corner. While Bradely careful edged closer to the blood covered women.

'MARIE MARIE WHAT HAPPENED'
Bradley was trying to calm the frightened women.

Marie,Marie. Where had I heard that name.
Marie Queenston the hidden sister that no one knew.
We watched as Bradely tried to coax his sister into talking but she didn't her eyes moved from one thing in the room to the next from Charlie and the two boys to John Arthur the to me she was terrified.
When Bradely finally calmed her down he asked her again

' Marie what happened '
She struggled to find words
'Coppers
She stuttered out. Charlie erupted into a blazing rage causing the two boys hide under the table.
That shear loudness of Charlies voice made the Marie flinch back.

'Now why the fuck would coppers go after a women we don't know ' Arthur asked
'Fuckin idiot ' John smacked Arthur up the side of the head
'That's Marie '
Arthurs still had not got
'Marie Queenston' I replied taking a hit of my cigarette

'Fuckin hell your their sister'
Arthur asked pointing between all three of them.
'Bloody hell Arthur bit slow in the head aren't yah '
John chuckled
'Piss off John '
I watched as Marie's bounced between my two brothers until she slowly got up and crouched by the table where her younger brothers still stayed hidden.

I watched as Marie crouched down by the stable and held her hand out for her two boys to take. They hurled themselves out from under the stable and both collapsed into Marie's embrace.

'Can we go somewhere more private please I don't really like pubs all the much ' Marie all but whispered looking towards Bradely.

Bradely looked over at me with a almost pleading look in his eyes

'Let's go to Pollys ' I finally said

Bradley and Charlie walked over to the women curled up on the floor peeling the two boys of her beaten body.

Marie struggled to her feet and slowly made her way to the door collasping as she reached for the hand. I quickly grabbed her waist pulling flush against my body. I felt as she tensed at the side movement.
'Its alright I have got you '
She nodded and we slowly made are way out of the pub and towards my aunt's house.