Mikey x Male reader

Requested by Soe1eevee4life

Title: Shirtless

Key: (n/n)= nickname
(f/c)= favorite color
(e/c)= eye color

The boys stared at Mikey and (y/n), who didn't seem to notice. They all had decided to have a movie night, but were confused when Mikey had requested to having one side of the couch for just him and (y/n). Then, they were even more confused when Mikey had put one arm on the back of the couch, where (y/n) was sitting. They thought he would question it as well, but he didn't seem to have noticed, focused on the movie. When Mikey caught Raph's eye, he just grinned and waved with the hand that wasn't around (y/n).

"Okay, what's going on?" Leo finally asked as he sat up from in front of the t.v. where he'd been eye-balling them from the side of his face. He quickly paused the movie and crossed his legs, shifting to face the two. Donnie and Raph turned to them also, though, Raph had a small smile on his face. He caught (y/n)'s eye and just shook his head. (Y/n) nervously chuckled under his breath.

"What do you mean, dear brother?" Mikey asked, removing his arm from (y/n) to lean forward and stare at Leo challengingly. Leo tilted his head and narrowed his eyes, answering his younger brother's assault. Mikey didn't let up. Leo finally pursed his lips and looked at his two younger brothers, who just shook their heads. With a final glance at Mikey, he sighed and turned back to the t.v. Donnie and Raph continued watching Mikey and (y/n), who seemed uncomfortable.

Donnie couldn't help but think that was a little weird.

"Mikey, why'd you do that?" (Y/n) asked as they walked to his apartment building after the movie. The turtle was running in front of the teen, trying to play with a kitten that was obviously scared of the green creature. (Y/n) sighed and began climbing the fire escape with tired legs, not really feeling up to waiting for Mikey to decided to talk to him.

"Hey, (y/n)? Where'd you go?" He heard from below him as he reached his window. Turning, he smiled gently as he saw Mikey in the alley, looking around for him. Leaning his hip against the window pane, he crossed his arms and whistled.

"Up here, hot stuff." (Y/n) said, winking as he ducked into his bedroom window. He heard Mikey shout in exasperation, and then a whoosh as he jumped onto the escape and entered the bedroom, closing the window behind him.

"Why'd I do what?" Mikey asked as he laid on his back on (y/n)'s bed and crossed his arms behind his head. (Y/n) threw his arms up and walked into the bathroom, starting the shower.

"Why'd you do whatever it is you did with Leo? That was kind of mean, you know. You were being weird and a little revealing about us." He walked out of the bathroom and took off his shirt, tossing it into the laundry. Mikey blushed a little and rolled his eyes, quickly looking back at the sight of his boyfriend stretching his limbs. "I was sitting up so straight after that, I'm all sore. Thanks a lot, babe." He groaned as he wandered back into the bathroom and shut the door, not ready to reveal all that to Mikey, who was still relatively innocent.

"He was looking at us weird, (n/n). I didn't really like that; can you blame me?" Mikey muttered as he stood up and ambled over to the closed bathroom door and leaned against it, crossing his arms. He began to pout slightly, thinking his boyfriend was mad at him. He heard (y/n) sigh loudly from inside and raised an invisible eyebrow, turning towards the door.

"Mikey, come in. We need to have a talk."

"Are you sure we should be doing this? It seems a little invasive." Donnie whispered as he and his brothers quietly climbed the fire escape that led to (y/n)'s apartment. Leo sighed and looked down at him from where he was slowly pushing up the window pane. His eyes looked confused, like he was having an inner turmoil with himself. After a few moments, he locked eyes with Donnie and blinked just once before he looked away. Donnie could see tears welling up in his eyes, and it broke his heart. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen his brothers cry, and he certainly didn't want it to be now.