A not so Soft Snow

(Y/n) POV

Beep beep beep

"What is that noise?" I'd think before opening my eyes "oh just an alarm clock" I'd closed my eyes going back to sleep
...
...
...

"I don't own an alarm clock!" Saying after I not so gently rolled off the bed "to think of it i don't even own a clock" getting up I'd look around the room it was wasn't small but it wasn't large either the walls was a eggshell white with a cream ...

"I don't own an alarm clock!" Saying after I not so gently rolled off the bed "to think of it i don't even own a clock" getting up I'd look around the room it was wasn't small but it wasn't large either the walls was a eggshell white with a cream white carpet the bed was king sized with two stands on both side one having a lamp the other that alarm clock there was a small closet holding a uniform and a bath room.

????:"Mister (L/N) are you up"

"Yes...I am not thanks" I responded

????:"your uniform is in the closet you've been given dress boots instead of the standard shoes and a dress glove has been provided to...cover up your synthetic hand"

"Umm alright is there anything else I should know"

????:"as miss weiss' personal assistant you are to wake her up and assist her with her duties her room is on this floor three doors to the left"

"Huh alright I suppose" I'd think to my self looking down "where are my pants"

[Flash back to the last night with Whitley messing with the thermostat and (y/n) literally steaming under the covers]

Putting on his uniform while ranting how alarm clocks are the work of evil
Finally getting it on he'd slip the glove on and walk down to weiss' room

Walking down to weiss' room (y/n) would knock on the door three times
Knock knock knock
(Y/n):" Miss weiss are you awake?"
...
(Y/n):"Miss Schnees are you up?"
...
(Y/n):"Alright weiss I'm coming in"

Taking out his small cloth belt he'd tie it around his eyes to avoid any...unwanted eye contact he'd then open the door and step in to a still sleeping weiss

(Y/n):"Miss weiss its time for you to get up"

As he lightly patted weiss' should she'd reasonably wake up with a shout at the sudden contact and unknown voice she than unreasonably swong her blade in a panic at him but he was turned slightly so it caused a stretch that started under his eye to his ear even cutting his ear. Internally the poor boy winced in pain but on the outside he maintained a neutral expression calming down weiss would lower her blade and look at the young man as a a small stream of blood reminiscent of a tear drop started to roll down his cheek.
Weiss:"Oh my ohm I am so sorry are you alright!?"
(Y/n):" it will be fine miss schnees I've gone through worse"

Weiss:"Does it hurt,we should patch it up"
(Y/n):" I can only describe it as a paper cut mixed with a razor cut,that would be smart"

Getting up weiss would walk into her bathroom with a small damp cloth and wiped his cheek