The Cat...er Blake is out of the bag

Viewers, due to some unforseen circumstances at the end of the last chapter

Viewers, due to some unforseen circumstances at the end of the last chapter.The staff and I have decided to skip a few scenes as to not delay the production of the story and to have time to both aquire and install a proper 4th wall.As of right now we are using a 3.5 wall. The scense cut out were the vending machine and Blake revealing her feline characteristics. This chapter will start with our main character asking why the fuck Blake was running down the hall crying. I apologize for any inconvenience Sabina caused with the damaging of the 4th wall. Now on to the chapter.

"So what the hell happened."

Weiss:What do you mean what happened.

"I was gone for five minutes and I come back to Blake crying down the hall with little fuzzy ears!"

Weiss:....

"Well! Is someone going to fill me in!"

Everyone kind of looked at him quietly debating who should tell him. After some well I wouldn't call it awkward silence more like that silence that happens when you know someone is mad ruby spilled the metaphorical can of beans because she already spilled a literal can of beans trying to find more cookies and strawberry milk.

"Weiss how long have I known you."

Weiss:maybe about two and a half months.

"Yeah, now I know your whole ordeal with the fang, but I don't around calling every atleasian a horrible sketchy snob based off my interaction with your father-"

Ivan:Yeah, that's my job!

"Not Now Ivan! I don't care what led to the argument, I don't care who is right or wrong 6am we and I mean all of us are going to look for Blake Belladonna is that understood.

Weiss:...

"Is That Understood Miss Schnee."

Weiss:I...understand

Sabina:Aw look at Y/N using his Authoritarian buttler voice😁

"Miss Silver you have 5 seconds to book it to your dorm before I beat you with my arm, same with you ivan."

Ivan:okyepbye.

Sabina:OK dad

After saying that the bolts keeping her head to her body "mysteriously" melted and reformed into two small letters reading "F U". Sabina then picked up her own head and walked out the room after giving y/n the bird only for the connectors at her wrist to also melt.

"If anyone has any more smart comments feel free to make them now...no good. Now what am I making for dinner."

-and the author said: "Let there be a timeskip" and it was good-