the rocky horror glee show

"Great news guys, I've had a little inspiration. This weeks musical lesson isn't really a lesson, it's a musical." Mr. Schue said as he walked into the choir room.

"Please say we're doing hairspray." Harper whispered from her seat.

"Rocky horror!" Mr. Schue announced.

Harper's eyes widened at the announcement. "No offence Mr. Schue, but aren't we too young to do that?" She questioned.

"Mr. Schue, while i admire your choice of the groundbreaking seventies musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?" Rachel questioned.

"Seriously, a school in Texas couldn't even do Rent, it caused outrage and they had to cancel the show." Kurt said as Harper nodded along.

"Isn't that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries and doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression?" Mr. Schue said.

"I've got it all figured out, i cut out some of the more risqué sections and i'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it." Mr. Schue added, trying to reassure his students.

"Okay, let's talk about casting." Mr. Schue clapped his hands together.

"Finn and i will play Brad and Janet." Rachel smiled.

"And i'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair right?" Artie asked.

"That's what i was thinking." Mr. Schue said. "And i thought Kurt could play the role of Frank N Furter." He added.

Harper rolled her eyes at her teacher.

"No, there's no way i'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets." Kurt shook his head.

"Why, because that look was last season?" Santana teased.

"Santana don't." Harper told her. Santana shot her an apologetic look.

"I'll do it." Mike spoke up.

"Really? It's like the male lead." Tina said.

"Have some faith in him Tina, I'm sure Mike will do amazing." Harper informed her.

Mike sent her a thankful smile. "I know, i'm feeling a little more confident about my singing voice after our duets project." He said.

"Great! I have no problem with that! Now, we're a little short on female roles. So, we're going to have to double up on Columbia's and Magenta's." Mr. Schue said.

"It's standard practice on Broadway. It'll preserve your voices." Rachel explained.

"I'd like to preserve you in a jar in my basement." Mercedes scoffed.

"Sam, I'd like you to play the role of the creature." Mr. Shue carried on, ignoring Mercedes.

'From the blue lagoon?" Sam questioned. Harper smiled at his question.

"Rocky, he's like the Frankenstein character except blonde. You'll kill the part. He's cute just like you." Quinn admired.

"Better start working on those abs." Santana smirked causing Harper to smack her arm.

"Are you kidding me? You could cut glass with these babies. I have no problem showing off my body." Sam boasted.

"Okay, looks like we have ourselves a show." Mr. Schue smiled.

-

Later on rehearsals for the show had started. Harper stood at the front of the choir room in her makeshift Magenta costume.