britney/brittany

everyone was gathered in the choir room listening to mr. schue drone on about some singer called christopher cross.

"mr. schue, if i may, i think i speak for all of us when i say, it's not that we don't love the idea of spending all week on this silky smooth adult contemporary, it's just that as teens, this isn't the easiest music to relate to." kurt explained.

everyone started to suggest britney spears, but as always, mr. schue had refused to listen to their opinions.

"but mr. schue, we kind of grew up with her." rachel remarked, attempting to convince their teacher.

"she's literally the reason i wanted to become a performer." tina spoke out.

"i don't want to do britney." brittany mumbled looking down at her lap.

"why no britney, brittany?" kurt questioned, staring at her with a confused expression.

"because my name is also britney spears." she sighed, glancing around at her peers.

"my middle name is susan, my last name is pierce. That makes me brittany s. pierce, britney spears. i've lived my whole life in britney's shadow, i'll never be as talented or famous as her. i hope you all respect that i want glee club to remain a place i can escape the torment of britney spears." she finished.

harper furrowed her eyebrows at the girls statement, wondering how her brain works.

"well there you have it guys, no britney, sorry." mr. schue shrugged, faking disappointment.

-

"alright, so here's the deal. you chew this little capsule and any plaque you've missed, the dye will stick to and turn your teeth blue." carl explained as he held up a miniature capsule.

"can i just say, you are the hottest dentist i've ever seen." santana spoke as she raised her hand into the air.

harper nodded her head in agreement, causing santana to smirk at her.

"yeah, i get that all the time." carl smirked as he walked by santana.

"i can see why." harper mumbled as artie nudged her arm.

"no seriously, you can drill me whene-."

"santana!" emma snapped, glaring at the young girl.

"i agree." harper whispered to santana, the two sharing a small high-five.

"let's rock and roll, and besides, this guy." carl motioned towards mr. schue. "now this guys pretty easy on the eyes too huh? You know, no matter how hard i tried i bet i couldn't sing and dance like him." he finished.

harper and artie glanced at each other and simultaneously gagged.

everyone then placed the small capsule into their mouths, once she was done chewing it harper turned to santana and smiled.

"how does it look?" she questioned.

"perfect." santana smirked at the girl. harper felt herself turn red and quickly spun round to face the front of the room.

"oh my god." kurt exclaimed, causing harper to turn around and see what all the commotion was about.

'what?" rachel questioned, her smile falling. harper glanced at the girls teeth and realised they were bright blue.

rachel quickly pulled a mirror out of her bag and examined her teeth.

"i don't understand, i floss between classes!" she shrieked.