Prologue: 1980

It's the middle of the night in London, but out in the countryside of London, it's very calm and peaceful. The dark clouds of the incoming rainstorm had begun to form and had made the moon looked more illuminated in the dark night sky. The moonlight had casted silvery beams of light upon the forest, it had casted shadows on the forest floor.
A fair distance away from the forest was a small village, including one cottage in particular. But flying through those dark clouds was a single hawk. The hawk silently landed on the nearest street lamp of the small village. The hawk's brown eyes were like glass about to shatter. He looked at the neighborhood that he and his little sister had both grew up together.
He flew through an open window of his little sister's bedroom. He looked down at his younger sister's bed, checking if his sister was fast asleep. After he made sure, he quickly transformed into a eighteen year old teenage boy. He has very short brown hair. His skin is in the shade of caramel. His deep brown eyes seemed to hinted in a deep shade of amber. He worn an Australian explorer outfit, a leather brown tunic and jacket, along with a brown pants. He had inherited more of their mother's looks, while his sister had inherited their father's looks. He and his sister both held stunning differences, though they both have the same parents and equally rebellious spirits.
She was only around eight years old, but she holds a much better and greater destiny than he ever does. She looked so peaceful and innocent, unaware of the road she's about to take that's probably filled with deep grief and sorrow, but she might maintain her brave and kind spirit. He had tried to make his sister's destiny a bit easier for her, but instead he had ended up complicating things for her.
He had now felt responsible for all of the trouble he had costed back at his school and that it will make it really hard for his equally rebellious and determined sister to fit in, especially in Ravenclaw House. Not to mention he won't be able to go with her like a regular older brother who's supposed to be an example for her. He never felt so alone before or so remorseful of how hard it's going to be for his little sister to fit in at school and she probably felt responsible for his actions, so that means she's probably going to find a way close the cursed vaults.
He had been cast out of the school for endangering students and causing curses to fling out all over the place. It will be awhile till his little sister has to clean up the messes that he had made back at the magic school that she'll be going to just as well in the future.
He quickly took out one of the letters and placed it on the top of his little sister's desk. He wiped away a stray tear as he gently kissed his sister's forehead. He used his magic to transfer the two letters to their parents' bedroom.
As he transformed back into a hawk and he flew out of the window, the letter on the desk had revealed what he had wrote: "Dear Sasha, I am really sorry for everything I had done. I really love you, I truly do. But I have done severe mistakes at Hogwarts that I can't makeup for. I must try though, I must try to close the cursed vaults and stop the curses once in for all. Please remember to just be yourself and trust your instincts. I know you might have a rough time at school, but remember... I will always be with you, even if you can't see me. Love, Jacob."