Dream?

"Ok, everybody ready?" Tommy asked as he put on his netherite armor. They were planning to put Dream into Sam's prison so they asked Dream to meet up with them in the prison, well more like they asked Sam to ask Dream to meet up in the prison. "Tommy are we sure we want to do this" Sam asked nervously. Sam, Eret, Punz, Ponk, and Niki didn't want to put Dream into prison but somehow they got dragged along to help. "Yes Sam we are sure we want to do this." Tubbo replied. Sam sighed, "Ok well you guys better get hiding". Everyone was figuring out were they should hide and since were Sam asked dream to meet up didn't have anything in it but random stuff, it was kind of hard. Sam didn't tell anyone but Eret, Niki, Punz and Ponk that he choose this place on purpose so Dream would have see then and get ready for a fight. "Hold up, Eret, Ponk, Punz and Sam can I talk to you about something about the bakery?" Niki asked. "Are you serious Niki, you guys have been talking about the bakery all day, can't this wait" Sapnap asked, "No it can't wait actually, we barely opened it so we all need to do stuff for it" Niki replied. Niki and the rest went into a corner and talked about 'the bakery'. "Sam, do you actually think Dream is going to come" Niki asked nervously. "Um, yeah he said he'll be here in less than ten minutes" Sam replied. They all sighed and were about to come up with another plan until, "Are you guys ready" Tubbo yelled. Eret nodded, "Y- yeah we are" they all walked to the group. Eret, Niki, Punz, and Ponk hid with the rest and Sam was standing in the middle in the room. After a few minutes, Tommy was going to get out of hiding until they all heard a machine go off, the elevator. Dream was there with all of his netherite armor. Dream stepped off and walked towards Sam, "D-Dream" Sam whispered. "So what did you want" Dream asked. 

"Techno shut up they are going to hear you" Ghostbur whispered yelled. Phil, Ranboo, Ghostbur and Techno we all planning  to save Dream since they all didn't want him dying or going to rot into prison. Ghostbur accidently overheard that they were going to kill Dream, and Ghostbur didn't want his 'friend' dying, (cough cough crush cough cough) so he told the rest. Technoblade also saw Dream as a 'friend' so he also didn't want him dying. Phil saw Dream as a son every since Dream helped blow up Manberg, and he didn't want another of his sons dying. Ranboo saw him as a brother since Dream helped him do things, like build his house and helping Ranboo calm down when he had a mental break down. They all had the courage to help Dream. "Ok, ok, shut up" Techno whispered back. Thankfully Ghostbur found out that Sam, Niki, Punz, Ponk, and Eret also didn't want Dream dying, so he asked Sam if they can hide in the room. "Guys, look, it's Dream" Ranboo whispered. They all looked at Dream. There he was, with armor and weapons'. "OK let's go in when we know he needs help ok not now" Phil said. They all agreed since they didn't want to ,well techno did, scare them.

"What do you need Sam" Dream asked. "Um, well-" Sam muttered, "To put you in prison" Tommy yelled coming out of his hiding spot with the rest following behind. "Oh didn't expect you guys here," Dream said calmly, smirking," well I did". Everyone was shocked. "You guys think I would come here unprepared?!" He laughed, "my, well I guess you can say, friends, told me about this little plan. So I stocked up on god apples, totems, and potions". Tubbo stepped in," Well it's you against  everybody here" he yelled. Dream laughed," So you guys want to put me in prison, well I hate to say it but what makes you guys think I'll go" he asked. "Dream you will go or else Niki will die" Quakity asked holding a sword against her throat. "Wait, Quakity this wasn't apart of the plan" Eret yelled, "I don't care, anything to put that idiot in jail" he yelled back. Surprising everybody Dream dropped all his armor, "Ok let her go". Tommy was shocked but able to say, "Everything" Dream dropped every weapons he had including, potions, and god apples. "Including your mask" Sapnap said holding a crossbow. Dream nervously laughed, "Yeah I don't think that a good idea". "We weren't asking for you opinion" George said. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" Dream thought. 

"I don't know should I" Dream whispered. "Yes you should" Tommy yelled. "Yeah Dream do it" Nightmare said, only being visible to Dream and the rest to his dreamons. "Yeah they dug their own graves" Lucid said. "Are you sure" Dream said. Everybody was confused, including Techno and the rest. "Totally, so what if Zero comes" Good stated. "Well you know how he is" Dream replied, "wh-what do you mean" Tommy asked. Dream ignored him, paying more attention to his dreamons. "Yeah, end will come too, that's what he said" Lucid said trying to convince Dream. Dream laughed scaring everybody of the smp, "I guess you are right" Dream whispered. "What do you mean" Quakity yelled letting go of Niki. Eret ran to Niki to see if she as ok. "Take it off" Sapnap yelled. Dream laughed again, "Fine, fine, but," Dream smirked raising a  hand to take of the mask, "you dug your own graves', now you gotta lie in them". Dream took off his mask, before anyone question to why Dream said that, glitch particles appeared on him, 5 people stood next to Dream, "Finally" Lucid said stretching, "wh- who the hell are you guys?" Fundy asked. Zero looked at Dream, "Didn't think you would do it". "yeah me either." "D-dream" Quakity whispered. There they were, four dreamons and one Enderman. "Dreamy" End yelled hugging Dream, "Who the hell are you guys" Sapnap yelled, "How rude of us to not introduce ourselves," Lucid smirked behind his mask, "My name is Lucid, the Enderman over there is End, the red one is Nightmare, the one that looks like your friend over there is Good, and this green haired gentleman is Zero". "Wait Good, why does he look like Bad" Skeppy asked, "the stupid omelet, it made a demon for Bad but he didn't want me so he didn't want to be in the omelet egg cult, so Dreamy offered me to become one of his dreamons." Good explained. "Every bad thing you guys think Dream did, it was one of us" Nightmare stated, "well minus the enderman". Dream laughed with tears in his eyes," Did, did you guys actually think I would hurt you guys" he asked. "D-dream" George whispered. "But it's clear to me, that you guys think that, that you guys want to put the blame on me, so be it, as of right now, I'm the villian you guys wanted." Dream continued before enderman particles appeared and they were all gone. 

"Techno?" Ranboo asked. 

Blood for the blood god

Revenge

anarchy 

blood

Techno threw his axe near Sapnap's head, purposely missing, so everyone can know his presence. "What the hell" Sapnap yelled. Everyone looked were the axe was thrown from and gasped, Techno jumped from where he was, the rest following, "Techno" Tommy whispered, "You all have lots of explaining to do" He said in a low voice.

To be continued. 

Bai love you.