Dreamon Prt. 2

Dream ran towards to Dreamon. Dreamon saw this and knocked everyone to the ground. "Dreamy" They exclaimed. "Let's forget about this and become friends, better yet, family". "How the hell can someone forget this" Dream yelled. "I helped you when no one else did, I helped you when George and Sapnap said those stuff, I WAS THE VOICE, I WAS THE VOICE FOR RANBOO AND YOU" Dreamon yelled. "I STILL HAVE CONTROL OVER YOU BECAUSE I AM YOU" they laughed.

"There is one way of defeating me actual 2 ways but 1 is impossible and the other, you gotta kill yourself" Dreamon said facing Dream

"There is one way of defeating me actual 2 ways but 1 is impossible and the other, you gotta kill yourself" Dreamon said facing Dream. "That's all, just die" they said. "Come on we were friends before Tommy came, remember? I helped you get everything you wanted. You lost you're friends because they WERE FAKE. They were USING you." Dreamon said. "You think I didn't know that" Dream asked. "What" Dreamon whispered. "I knew they were using me, I just didnt say anything because I listened to you, that they'll leave if I didnt give them what they wanted" Dream yelled. "And I did do that, I didnt give them what they wanted. You were right" He said. Dreamon smirked, "I told you, I'm always right, I'm greater than god or your brothers". "Wait what do they gotta do with this" Ponk asked. "They are both GODS, BUT I AM BETTER THAN A GOD" they replied. "Not really" Dream muttered. "What do you mean" dreamon sneered. "Well you dont have common descentsis, or manners, and you're a annoying piece of shit" Dream smiled. Dreamon heard some snickers and giggles. Dreamon glared at Dream. "What you did ask" he smiled. Dreamon shot at Dream. "Missed" Dream teased. "What GOD misses". Dreamon gritted his teeth, " SHUT UP" he screamed. "You first" Dream said pulling an axe. "I saw your family, I'll kill your mom" Dreamon threatened. "Oh no, not my mom, please don't, please do" Dream whispered. "Bruh" Techno thought.

E

Lol dream hates his mom

Wow

Harsh but LOL

Lmfao

KILL HER

The voices said. "I'll kill George" They threatened. "Dont care" Dream said. "I'LL KILL GHOSTBUR" Dreamon said. Dream laughed, "Lol, you really are stupid, HE'S ALREADY DEAD YOU DUMB BITCH". Dream shot Dreamon. "YOU CANT KILL ME SO STOP TRYING AND JOIN ME" Dreamon screamed. "You remind me of Bad when he still had that egg" Skeppy yelled. "SHUT UP" they sneered. "Cmon Dream. I HELPED you, I was willing to kill EVERYONE who hurt you" Dreamon said, "I NEVER BETRAYED YOU" they yelled. "But you left me" Dream said. Dreamon looked at him, "I didnt mean to" they said. "What's your reason is what, that you were mad at someone" Dream asked. "I have to tell you something else" Dream said walking torwards Dreamon. "Dont let your guard down" Dream whispered as he pulled out a sword. He stab Dreamon in the back, knowing he couldn't die, but they'll be unconscious for a little. "Ok what do we do with them?" Lucid asked. "I dont know, Good gets some shadows and make sure he cant get out" Dream said. Good smiled and snapped his fingers. Good took the dreamons' shadows and wrapped them around Dreamon.

"Maybe the prison" Angel suggested. "You fucking traitor" Dreamon muttered. "You're awake" Dream said. "Fuck you" They sneered. "Dont get mad cuz we finally got you" Nightmare teased. "That's what you think" Dreamon said he look behind Nightmare and smirked, "looks like there finally here". Everyone looked behind them and gasped
It was a bunch of copies of everyone. "What the hell" Punz whispered. Fake Dream walked to Dreamon and cut him loose. "There not like you guys they dont feel, they dissapear when I die, and you need a special potion" Dreamon mocked. They all faced each other, literally. "Its more fun this way" Dreamon cheered. "Itll be easier if we each fight different people instead of ourselves" Sam yelled. "What's the point, that's no fun" Dreamon muttered. "Before we do, wanna know how Shlatt died" they smiled. "Alchohol poisoning" Tubbo said. "Yeas" Dreamon said, "but how did it happen" . Dream glared at him. "I killed him" Dreamon smiled. "You liar, he did of poisoning" Dream yelled. "But why would a store sell poisoned vodka, I had to kill him so you can be more weak, but Nightmare got to you first. I HAD TO KILL HIM SO YOU WONT BE WEAK" Dreamon yelled. "I did this for you Dreamy" they said. Dream clenched his fist, "you could have just asked, OR KILL ME". he yelled. "But wheres the fun in that" they asked. Dreamon faced Tommy, "wanna see something scary" they smiled. They dug a hole, "Put your stuff in the hole Tommy, Just drop it" they said in Dream's voice. Tommy gasped, "I-it was you" he stuttered. Dreamon nodded. "I made you put your shit in the whole, Lucid did the rest" they smiled. "So dream never did anything wrong" Sam muttered. Dreamon snapped his fingers and the figures attacked. After a few minutes of fighting, it became more difficult. End snapped his fingers and they dissapeared. They were where the egg was. "We gotta figure out that potion" Good said. They all agreed. "Has he got splashed by any potions and get harmed" Ranboo asked. "No" dreamons said.

Dream walked torwards the community house and saw Tommy and Tubbo. Dream smiled and walked in. "Hey what are you guys doing." Dream asked. "Well Big T wanted to mix all the potions and see what happens" Tubbo explained. "The harmful ones" Tommy added. "Why" Dream asked. "Just because" They both said. "Well you can try it on a cow" Dream said. "We would but we gotta know if it heals people or harm" Tommy said. "Why would it heal, it's all the harmful potion" Tubbo asked. "ITS A POSSIBLITY TUBBO" He yelled. "Well you can splash it on me, I have 2 god apples with me" Dream volunteered. Tommy and Tubbos eyes went bright, "Really that will be awesome" Tommy said. Dream nodded. "No" Dreamon sneered, "just wait let me possess something else real quick" they said, kind of panicking. "Hold up I have get the apples in the ender chest" Dream said heading to the ender chest. "What the hell why" Dream whispered. "Just" they replied. "Whatever hurry" Dream muttered. Taking 2 god apples.

"Tommy and Tubbos potion" Dream whispered. "No way that potion" Good said. "They got scared when I volunteered" Dream said. "Oh yeah, you almost died" Tommy said. "Yes, yes tommy I almost died" Dream sneered. "Right, where can we get it, what did it have" Lucid asked. "Oh I have it in my ender chest" Tommy told them. "Why didnt you use it against Dream" Niki asked. "I forgot ok" Tommy said. "Here I have an ender chest" Punz said placing the chest. Tommy took out a black potion and handed it to Dream. Dream got the potion and poured it in a cauldron and tipped his arrows with it. "Ok we should get going" Zero said. They all nodded.

To be continued
Next chapter today or tomorrow

To be continued Next chapter today or tomorrow

Fan art by inkyalex

Fan art by inkyalex

Bye love u guys