The Festival

When Nightmare woke up, Dream was already gone. Nightmare sighed, "Where is Dreamie" he muttered. He went downstairs and saw Dream with the rest of the dreamons, plus an enderman. Nightmare sighed, " Dreamie, why did you leave me" he whined. End,  Lucid, and Good went eye wide. Zero said this was  eventually coming according to one of his conversations with Dream, "the gay tension honestly hurts". Good was the first one to argue, "Dreamie that's not fair, that's not fair!" He pouted, "I wanna sleep with you~". Dream blushed to this comment. "Yeah this is my que to leave bye, I'm going upstairs" Zero said holding his coffee. "Fucking bitch" Dream thought. "Dream why Nightmare, I'm hotter" Lucid said. "What can I say he prefers ME" Nightmare bragged. "Dream you should have slept with me. I could have showed you a good time" End said. Dream blushed harder, "Okay first of all, there wasn't any, you know, second I was tired and didnt feel like arguing" he said. Good hugged him, "At least let me hug you for a little". Dream just accepted it. Nightmare gasped, dramatically I night add, "but you weren't like that torwards me" he whined. Good smirked, "What can I say he prefers ME" he teased.

Time skip to the day before the festival

Tommy was with Tubbo and Quakity planning the annual festival when Wilbur first built the nation, and destroy it. "What about this for the appetizer" Tommy said holding up a picture of a slider, (it's like a fancy mini hamburger for those who dont know). Tubbo took a minute, "I dont know how about something a little less filling, after all we're going to have a barbecue, but I like that idea Tommy" Tubbo said, looking for more ideas. Quakity was also helping for the food, they decide to do something simple like a barbecue. Quakity whined, it was taking way too long to find a good apitizer," How about we can have chips and dip for the apitizer or maybe pigs in a blanket" he suggested. Tommy looked up from the table," I like the chip idea, but Techno might get offended on the pigs in blanket idea Big Q." Tommy said. Tubbo agreed, "yeah we can do chips and dip" he said. Quakity cheered," Let's a go. Now we just need the drinks and Puffy offered to do iced tea and lemonade" he informed. Tubbo nodded, "Can you go ask if she can prepare that right now" he asked. Quakity nodded, "Finally, we can rest for a little" he cheered walking out the door. Tommy sighed, "We will also have to prepare for Dream" he said. Before Tommy can say another word he heard a sniff. He looked at Tubbo seeing tears forming in his eyes, "What's wrong Tubbo" he said heading over to check on his friend. "I feel like an idiot, me and Dream are like brothers, it's like I expected him to do this, I should have known the dreamon thing didnt work. I- I let him down" he sobbed with tears rolling down his cheeks. Tommy didnt know what to do, he wasn't exactly the "please tell me what's wrong," type of person. So he did the only thing that might cheer Tubbo up, he hugged him. "Its ok Tubs, we all should have seen it" he said. Tubbo hugged back. Tubbo calmed down after a few seconds, "Yeah yeah you're right let's just focus on the festival" he said.

It was the day everbody was dreading. Dream put on a new hoodie. He waited in the living room, fixing a gold bright sword with ancient writing, (remember this). He put it away quickly when he heard the rest coming. They all had new looks. End got a new suit, Lucid had a hoodie instead of a puffy jacket, Nightmare had a jock-like hoodie, and Good had clothes like Bad, probably to taunt him, and Zero had a baggy white T shirt. Dream stood up being tackled by End, " Dweamy you look so hottt" he cooed. Dream shoved him to the couch. "Come on let's go get the rest and start heading over there" he said, already preparing himself. They all nodded.

Tubbo was more nervous than the previous festival. He had a suit to tell his speech which was in a few minutes. Tommy ran up to him just wearing his normal outfit, "Tubbo it's almost time" he cheered, Tommy noticed his nervousness, "hey it's ok we're all prepped and Quakity and Fundy will be closely by and Sapnap and George are watching Techno closely" he said. Tubbo calmed down a little bit more. Tubbo nodded. He looked down to his watch "it time" he said nervously. Tommy cheered him on, "Well go on now Tubbo" he said. Tubbo walked to a high place to see everbody. Everyone got seated down, except the guards and Techno, who was glaring at almost everybody. Tubbo cleared his throat, "Thank you everybody, this is the second Festival of Manberg, the day when this country was created" he started, Ghostbur was a little down since he had to leave friend and since we will have to fight a friend, "hopefully nothing will go wrong and no fireworks" he said eyeing Techno with almost everybody, "thankfully, we patched things up with almost everybody and are in good terms with almost everybody" he continued, almost done with the speech, "this will be a day to remember" he said after he was interrupted with a boom (not tnt). "A day to remember indeed" a voice yelled.

Huh not tomorrow today
There will be a chapter tomorrow

Bai love you guys
Tell me what you think
:)