The first time, we met ~ Bon X Malcolm

I had this idea and just wrote this. I'm sorry if it's weird and doesn't make sense. Enjoy?

I also want to thank you all, that you're reading my stories and that you're supporting me:)

Bon was 9 years old when his mother told him that she had arranged a dinner with a friend. Actually she wanted to leave him at home with a babysitter, but after Bon had begged to go, she took him with her. The two were now in front of the restaurant. Sarah, Bon's mother, licked her thumb and used it to brush some dirt off Bon's cheek. The boy withdrew in disgust.

"Mom." Bon moaned. She giggled a little.

"You look good, honey. Let's go." So they entered the restaurant and looked for the right table. A waiter took them out into the garden, where many other people were already sitting. Bon looked around, fascinated. A live band played on a small stage. Lights hung in the trees and people were chatting happily. Sarah ordered the drinks and then they waited for Margaret, the friend. "I want you to behave well. Okay, Bon?" She asked, brushing a small curl from his face. Bon nodded and looked at his lap. "Are you hungry already, honey? Or do you want to wait?"

"I can still wait." Bon muttered.

"What's wrong, darling?" Sarah asked, stroking his cheek.

"I wanted to go with you because I don't want to be with the bad neighbor. I don't like her. Every time, she's babysitting me, she's mean to me. But I'll be totally bored here." He muttered. She giggled a little.

"Well. Now you have to go through it." Sarah took a sip of her wine and continued to watch the live band. Bon drank some of his lemonade and swung his little feet. Suddenly a woman sat down at the table and put a stroller next to her.

"Hello Sarah." She said happily and hugged her.

"Hello Margaret." She smiled. "I'm glad you could come. Is George at home?"

"No. He's staying with a friend tonight. And as you know, William is on a training course, so I had to take Malcolm with me." She said, pushing the stroller back and forth a little. Margaret ordered a drink and then looked at Bon. "And you have to be Bon, right?"

"Yes, Ma'm." Bon said loudly and clearly. She giggled.

"I see you have good behavior, Bon. That's very good. You'll go far in your life." She smiled. "I'm Margaret." She gave him her hand. Bon took it and nodded.

"Thank you, Ma'm." Sarah smiled and stroked his head. A waiter brought a small feeding stool, which he put across from Bon. Bon looked at him in amazement. Why a feeding chair?

"Thank you very much." Sarah smiled and lifted a tiny toddler out of the stroller, which she then placed in the feeding chair.

"Aw. You've grown a lot, Malcolm." Sarah smiled and looked at the little child. Grown? Bon thought. How small was he then before that?

"Yes. He had to gain weight because he was just too small." Margaret said and pushed the little hood, on Malcolm's head, back a little. Malcolm made an unhappy noise and looked at Bon with green eyes. Bon giggled a little. They ordered their food.

"Can Malcolm eat anything else besides milk?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. He eats mashed apples and mashed potatoes. He even already has a tooth." She said proudly and looked at her baby. Malcolm was still fixated on Bon and looked at him with interest. Bon tried not to notice and looked in a different direction. He didn't liked babies. They kept crying and pissing on their own.

"Look. He likes you, honey." Sarah smiled as Malcolm reached out his tiny, slightly plump hand to Bon. Bon wanted to pull his hand back, but Sarah wouldn't let him. Malcolm made a squeaky noise as his tiny fingers wrapped around Bon's ring finger. He looked at his mother and let out a laugh. Margaret smiled and gently stroked Malcolm's little head.