Car ride

It was February 24 and Bee was in a car on their way to see Mushroom, Their girlfriend.
It had been at least a month sense Bee had seen Mushroom. Mushroom lived in Texas so it was along drive. Bee was on call with mushroom basically the whole drive there. Mushroom didn't know that Bee was heading to Texas to see her. After a couple long hours of driving Bee reached a hotel near Mushroom. Bee grabbed her suitcase and booked a room.

A few hours later it was night. Bee called mushroom and they talked for hours on end, Talking about Minecraft and other stuff like sex.. Weird things like that.

It was 2Am and Bee wanted to be with Mushroom so badly, Turns out.. On call Mushroom told Bee that other people were gonna be there. Such as Kaya, Gabe, Lucas, and Jade! Bee was scared that maybe... One of them would take Mushroom away. But, Bee wanted to make sure that Mushroom didn't suspect that they were gonna be there. Mushroom said that they were just gonna hang out with her for a few hours at best.

Finally it was morning. 8Am to be  exact. Bee already grabbed her stuff and checked out of the room. Bee was driving along the road to mushrooms home.

Finally, Bee pulled in the driveway on Mushrooms house. A house with vines on the sides, potted plants at the door, and many flowers in her yard. A very pleasant home you can say. Bees Ford wasn't really.. "Matching" With the theme of her home. But it worked.

Bee got out of her car and walked to the front door, knocking in a pattern that only Mushroom knew of, *knock knock...... Knock... Knock*
Mushroom was shocked, she didn't know Bee, her girlfriend was gonna bee (haha get it? bee? Be? Ok I'll stop) there at her home. She quickly ran to the door and opened it. Knowing her girlfriend was gonna be there. Bee looked up and smiled softly, "Hi sweetheart"

Mushroom was shorter than Bee, and younger. (1 year younger) she quickly jumped into the older arms. Laying kisses on bees cheeks. Mushroom was almost in tears now, Bee held onto mushroom tightly, making sure she didn't fall on the sidewalk (or front walk lol) mushroom got down and kissed bee, The older noticed the youner was on her tippy toes, Bee laugh and picked up Mushroom, Bridle style and walked inside. Mushroom yelled out "Hey! Put me down!" While laughing.

A few minutes later of laying on the couch cuddling, Kaya and the others rolled up in the same car, I mean them all lived together except for Jade. Jade just went with them because she doesn't have a car. (Stupid bitch 🙄) Mushroom (PLS HEATWAVES STARTED PLAYING HAHAHA) ran to the door and opened it for the others, mushroom wasn't the shortest. Kaya was. Gabe looked at Bee and smiled "have you two adopted yet?" Smirking, Bee blushed when they realized what he meant. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HAVE WE HAD SEX YET?!?! NO GABE!!" Bee yelled out, they were so angry. Gabe and the others let out a long and loud laugh. Mushroom looked at bee and smirked, "I mean.. " Mushroom smiled and kissed bee. Bee got up and ran outside face still red. Jade followed behind still laughing her ass off. Mushroom, inside, smiled "I love her" Gabe, Kaya, and Lucas smiled.

It was night, Bee and the others were playing spin the bottle. Sense nobody was together except for Bee and mushroom, it was awkward.

"HAHA YOU HAVE TO KISS KAYA!!!" Lucas yelled out. Jade had landed on Kaya, sadly. Jade and Kaya kissed and sat back down, the others were laughing at the kiss. Mushroom had fallen asleep on Bees lap, Bee was smiling and trying not to move. Bee had put headphones on mushroom and played some music, trying to mute the sound of others laughing.

Gabe yawned, "I think I'll head to bed now." Gabe got up and went to a guest room. They guest room had two beds, the other guest room had two. Jade yelled out good night as the others followed saying goodnight to Gabe. Soon enough everyone else went to bed. Bee and mushroom were still in the living room, asleep, Mushroom on bees lap and bees hands on mushrooms back. Jade had put a blanket on the two before going to bed. Bee never told anyone that.. They had nightmares. Really bad ones two. Bee acted like a top, but they were really a bottom. Refused to act like one or sound like one. At times mushroom would top bee and bee would bottom out. It was funny, but not so funny when Bee was stuck in her nightmare...

Me and mushroom:) Oh btw, 806 words! If you wanna follow my tik tok it's "

Me and mushroom:)
Oh btw,
806 words!
If you wanna follow my tik tok it's "....sapnap"!
Instagram: aaronwastaken
:)