seggs

The kiss hadn't broken yet, the body still at the door and bee and mushroom were in there room. bee had topped mushroom, above mushroom leaving bite marks and dark purple hickeys all over mushrooms neck and collar bone, abusing their sweet spots. bee had taken off most of there clothing except there pants (in this story, im a guy.-bee) mushroom was breathing heavily from their spots being abused. bee put mushroom in their hoodie, bees hoodie, and started talking off their pants, soon there boxer/panties idfk lol. mushrooms face was a bright red. bee took their pants then boxers off with fucking 11inchs of dic-
mushroom gasped at the length and begen to worry about their legs. bee smiled lightly and asked, "prep or no prep?" mushroom replied, "no prep" bee was worried from the youngers replied. mushroom didn't own any lube so bee decided to used their spit as some sort of "lube" and put the tip at mushrooms entrance and looked back to mushroom making sure they are ok with this. mushroom shook her head with a "yes" and bee thrusted in, no prep like mushroom said. mushroom let out a loud moan in pain/pleasure. bee groaned and thrusted back in forth shifting angles trying to reach mushrooms prostate. on the 6th thrust, prostate was found. mushroom let out a loud long pornographic moan. bee continued thrusting in that spot while softly moaning and swearing under their breathe. "I I'm gonnA coMe!" mushroom yelled out when they finally came, bee felt mushrooms walks closing around bees member and comed balls deep in mushroom. sliding out and coplasing next mushroom.

the smaller was fast asleep, bee grabbed a cloth and cleaned up, dressing mushroom in comfy clothings then dressing themselves in a hoodie and sweats. kaya and Gabe were on the couch horrified and saw bee.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Gabe yelled out

"shhh!!"  bee whisper screamed, "mushrooms asleep!"

"please tell me they aren't pregnant." kaya said in a worry.

"they aren't:]"

"good" both kaya and Gabe said.

"where's the body?!" bee realised the body was gone

"oh kaya and I took care of it" Gabe said with a smile

"oh"

"yeah"

bee smiled softly and went back to their room and layed next to mushroom and spooned them then falling asleep.

ayeeee let's just say mushroom could not walk for a week. 403 words let's goo
tt; swaggybee