Over protective.

It was Friday, March 5th..everyone but Mushroom and Bee were out, having fun. Bee and mushroom didn't go along because they didn't want to be walking around, and plus.. mushroom wouldn't even he able to walk around.

it had been a week, and everyone had left the house except for bee. bee had.. done something. a few days ago, someone had cat called mushroom and bee... wasn't happy about it. bee had.. killed him. bee had killed the man who cat called mushroom. his dead body laying on the cold concrete. dead. mushroom wasn't with bee, they were at home sleeping. bee picked up the body and started walking back home, avoiding every busy part of town.

once bee got home, mushroom had woken up and was on the couch reading when the door opened.

"bee?!"

"shit.."

mushroom had seen the body in bees arms. bee didn't know how to react but drop the body and run to mushroom. mushroom tried getting up but was not successful when trying, bee quickly covered mushrooms mouth in a fear they'd scream and bee would go to jail. mushroom was in tears at this point, confused, worried, scared, and angry all at the same time. bee quickly hug mushroom trying to calm them down a little.

"why did you kill someone?!"

"they cat called you."

".."

"mushroom please, I love you"

"I love you too bee.. please don't do it again.."

bee was happy mushroom didn't tell the cops. bee kissed mushroom lovingly and picked up mushroom by their thighs and pining them against the wall. Mushroom held onto bees neck, the kiss hadn't broken somehow.

HELLO IT'S BEE! UH SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A FEW MONTHS- LMAO anyways, I love you all! (almost 300 words lmao) my tt is : swaggybees
I love you all! bye bye