Night.

Mushroom?

Yeah?

I'm scared..

Oh
.. You seem angry

I am

Why?

Your just, so goddamn loud. Like I hate it! You talk so much! Like the only time I got peace was when you weren't around. Your so annoying.

..oh
I guess I don't need a purpose than, I wanted to protect you. But I guess not.

I don't need YOUR protection.

..
Why do you have a knife?

I'm gonna kill you Bee.

What?!

"BEE! WAKE UP!"

Mushroom woke up to the sound of the older crying, mushroom tried waking up bee but nothing worked. Bee was stuck in a nightmare.

"JADE HELP! KAYA! LUKAS! GUYS!"
The others ran to the living room in a panic.
"What happened to bee?!?!" Kaya yelled out in a horror. "i don't know!" Mushroom and shaking bee harshly, panicking as her lover wasn't waking up.

She didn't know what to do but panic.

"Here" Lukas pourd ice cold water onto bee in a hope that it would wake her up. Thankfully, it did. The others looked at bee still a little worried at seeing the oldest, and strongest, in tears from a dream.

It wasn't real?  Bee thought that it was real, it seemed too real. She didn't know what was real and fake.

"I'm ok guys.. I had.. A bad dream, that's all!" Bees eyes were all red from crying so long.
"You don't seem fine!" Mushroom said in a worry
"You were crying and shaking!"
"I know.. I'm ok"
"Ok.. "
"I'M HUNGRYYY" Kaya yelled out. It was 1pm and nobody had eaten yet.
"Let's all go somewhere for breakfast! "

"Ok.. " Bee was scared that her friends would find out she had nightmares almost every night over the same person, mushroom, it seemed as if the dreams didn't end. She couldng wake up.. She didn't know what to do.

Sorry this chapter was short, it's 7:02pm and I'm tired. Remember to leave a vote please✋💤 324 words!