Chapter 4: Worries

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another chapter! Enjoy! Discord Invite code: u9rgDCA

Reviews: None yet.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please follow and favorite so you get notifications when I update!

Is this Love? - Rani's Abuse

Chapter 4: Worries

Rani went to talk to her parents.

"Mom, Dad are you there?" Rani asked.

The clouds started forming summoning them.

"Yes Rani we are here," Her Dad said.

"How are you?" Her Mom asked.

"I need some advice."

"What's troubling you, dear?" Her Mom asked.

"There was a Lion I know he asks me to marry him but I said no because he feels like a Brother to me, how do I speak to him again?"

"He must accept that and understand that if not, You and he may never be the great friends you once were," Her Mom said.

"How will I know what the right mate for me is?"

"You'll know in your heart Rani, that's where you must search and nowhere else" Her Dad replied.

"I miss you"

"So do we, be safe Rani."

"I will"

Now we shall return to the pridelands.....

Kion had the same feeling again, This time it felt stronger than all the other times, perhaps the Lions of the Past were warning him that Danger was coming. and It would not end well.

"What should I do?" Kion asked himself. He thought back to what his grandfather told him: "Perhaps you sense the future Kion, keep yourself on alert, you may find someone In need" Who could it be? I must be on alert it could happen any second anywhere.

Back to Bezo.....

"Hmm now that Rani denied me I must take matters in my own paws and she'll regret it. What should I do to force her to marry me? Hmm, Yes I got it! I shall threaten one of her family members and if she doesn't do as I say they will die! Yes, a perfect plan! He said aloud to no one."