Chapter 1: A New Lion

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another story! Enjoy! Discord Invite code: u9rgDCA

Reviews: None yet.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please follow and favorite so you get notifications when I update!

Is this Love? - Rani's Abuse

Chapter 1: A New Lion

This story is about Rani before she met her mate Kion...

At the time of this story there was a Lion name Bezo he was a male and was rushing to the tree of life recently his pride was attacked and his brothers and sisters and parents were killed they were chasing him but Bezo was more fit them most animals and quickly outrun them fortunately for him, while he did get hurt he was bleeding but only a little enough for him to run to the tree of life unfortunately for him, the leopards were still chasing him, as they knew where he was going eventually he got to the tree of life and the night pride saw him and when they saw the leopards chasing and trying to attack the Lion they quickly attacked the group and defeated the leopards and Bezo tired and exhausted passed out.

"Where am I? Bezo asked after he woke up.

"You passed after you got attacked" Rani replied.

"Thanks for saving me. What your name?"

"Rani, yours?"

"My name is Bezo my pride was attacked and killed so I ran here. What happened to the leopards?"

"They wouldn't run away so we had to kill them"

Queen Janna then awoke. "Ah, I see our visitor has finally woke up" "My name is Queen Janna and you will have to stay here until you are fully healed.

"Thank you Queen Janna" Bezo replied.

"We help anyone in need" the Queen replied.

"Thanks again Rani" Bezo said

"Your Welcome"

Bezo smiled at Rani.

She smiled back.

Now, where is Kion you may ask? well, off to the Pridelands! This is during the end of season 2.

Now, Kion felt something strange earlier though he rubbed it off but it came back so he then asked his grandfather for advice,

"Grandfather Mufasa?"

"Yes, Kion I am here, what's the matter?"

"I'm getting this strange feeling like someone is in danger."

"Perhaps you sense the future Kion, keep yourself on alert, you may find someone In need"

"Is it here in the Pridelands?"

"I don't know for certain, you will have to figure that out on your own"

"How will I know?"

"You'll know Kion I believe in you"

"Thanks, Grandfather"

"Your Welcome"