A/N (ik ik it's bullshit but pls read)

If you read the summary and trigger warnings and are still going forward then plz continue, this is just in case some of you didn't read the summary and saw Kiribaku and just dived right in (like I do) I wanted to warn you that a lot of the things on this book are potentially triggering, or at least I'm planning them to be. There will be a lot of fucked up shit in this. A lot of disorders, some really bad grammar and poor writing of serious disorders. There's gonna be character death and in depth descriptions of dead bodies. I cus a lot. There will be unhealthy coping methods, so please, if you can handle this, and other warnings I put in the beginning of chapters, then by all means, I'll see you in chapters to come!! 

ALSO!! IF I SPELL SOMETHING WRONG JUST DO THE THING LIKE THIS:

adjective*

AND I'LL TRY TO FIX IT!! IF YOU WANT TO CRITICIZE WHAT MY PLOT IS WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT PLEASE DM ME!! THANK YOU!!💞💞💞

One last thing, if you want to rewrite my book in another language so that other people can read it, please let me know before you do!! And if you just wanna rewrite it please give me credit in the beginning or at least send it to me so I can see!!

I'll try to update as often as possible.