Eijirou Kirishima

Normally I try to stay positive, look on the bright side of things and try to make other people smile. I think though, when there's a metal rod through your arm and you're choking on smoke, it's okay to be a little negative.

Flashback

It was supposed to be a good morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon, my Mom cooking breakfast in the kitchen and a text from Mina telling us to meet up at the mall before school. Us being me, Denki and Hanta.

"Eijirou," my Mom called "C'mon sweetie you're gonna be late for school!"

"Coming!!" I yelled back, quickly throwing on a shirt and stumbling down the stairs.

When I finally reached the bottom of the steps I saw my Mom humming to a tune on the radio as Mama worked at the table. My Mom was a classic kind of pretty, short with long black hair and a kind smile, straight teeth and a small button nose. My Mama was strong and well built with short, buzzed and spiked light brown hair, a crooked nose and wide grin.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty" Mama said in her deep, gruff voice, grinning at me.

"Oh stop teasing him dear," Mom trilled.

"Yeah Mama, stop teasing me" I stuck my tongue out at her, grabbed a few pieces of bacon, kissed my Mom on the cheek and ran out of the house towards the mall.

As soon as I got to the mall and was browsing through Hot Topic, for Denki, I was not there for myself, nuh uh. (Liar) There was this loud BOOM coming from the distance and the ground shook a little. Everyone around me looked around in a panic until my eyes caught the bit of smoke rising from the distance beyond the woods separating half the island.

"Holy fucking shit." I muttered and tried calling Mina. "Pick up, pick up"

"Hey, Ei, what the fuck??" Mina yelled through the phone "Did you just see what happened??"

"Yeah, Mina" I talked into the phone as I tried getting through the sea of  people exiting the mall "Do you know what the fuck is going on?" 

BOOM

"Holy shit Mina that one was way closer!!" I panicked.

"Okay, babe, you need to calm down" Mina didn't sound any better than me.

"Mhm" What can I say, even in the worst of times, I'm a sassy bitch.

"Okay," Mina sounded breathless "Where are you, I'll try to find you and we can leave toge- is that- DENKI!! GET OVER HERE!!- Okay I found Denki, I know Hanta isn't here yet but I'll find you okay Ei? Eijirou?"

"Yeah, yeah, okay Mina" I pushed myself into a Forever 21 "I'll wait here, I'm the Forever 21 near that pretzel stand"

"By the entrance??" I heard Denki's voice shout through the speaker.

"Yeah!" I looked around and heard another BOOM sound, not so close, maybe it's just rocks falling and the valcano erupting again.

"We'll be there soon, stay put Ei!" Mina hung up.

Thats when the roof exploded and rained debris down on everyone still inside.

End of flashback

Fuckfuckfuck. This hurts like a bitch, pretty sure my ankles twisted and my eyes was bleeding, I think it got cut by a rock flying into my face.

BOOM

I covered my ears and hid my face as another miniature explosion went off.

BOOM

God I wish it would stop, I'm positive my ears are bleeding.

BOOM

More screams from the civilians that were trapped in the mall.

BOOM

How am I still alive? Are Mina and Denki okay??

I held my breathe waiting for another explosion from above, or the side, or below.

Silence. There's nothing.

Is it over? Please tell me it's over.

I sit curled in a corner for a little bit longer. Still nothing. I stand up and take a couple of steps forward, still nothing. I sigh in relief until I remember the rod stuck in my arm, shit. It's about ruler length and sticks out from the bottom, I must have fallen on it. I look closer, it didn't go all the way through my arm so I'm luck for that, but it's thin, and sharp.

I look around and grab a shirt that must have been hanging on one of the racks, wrap it around the rod, take a deep breath and yank it out of my arm.

"MOTHERFUCKING SHIT-" I scream before quickly shutting up and glancing around in horror, loud noises cause avalanches right? I do not want to die. 

Drip. Drip, Drop. Drip.

Oh yeah, I thought, I'm still bleeding.

Oh fuck, I'm still bleeding! I wrapped the shirt around my arm before searching for my phone. The bright red case gleamed and I dived for it, turning it over and tapping on the screen. It stayed blank, it's broken.

My phone, it's broken. I can't get help, I can't  call Mina.

My phone is broken.

I dropped the useless device and started to feel dizzy, the world was spinning, my guts are churning. I could have died. Those were explosions. Someone attacked us with bombs. Holy shit.

Oh god. There have to be dead people in this mall.

I shuddered, no, I'm not thinking about that.

I shook my head, c'mon, pull yourself together Ei! You need to find Mina and Denki, then you guys can breakdown together.

I felt like I couldn't move, so I layed down. No, you stupid body, get up, c'mon.

I heard some mumbling and tried to force my eyes open, but they wouldn't budge.

It's okay, I can sleep for a little while. It's okay...

As I was slipping it occurred to me that I could die from the amount of blood I'm loosing. Oh well, it's fine.

The world went dark.

A/N: Boo! This ones longer than Bakugou's, I guess I just had a better idea for what to do here, sorry if it's all over the place, I'll probably do Mina next and then Denki. Hanta's is a little harder because I have way too many ideas for what could happen to him. And I will be doing the villains, idk if I want them to be actual villains or if I want them to end up good.

Anyways, adios mi queridos'!! 💞💞