Mina Ashido

Well mother fucker.

Flashback

"WAKE THE FUCK UP ASHI!!" A little devil's voice screeched at this ungodly hour of 7:30 in the morning "C'MON, C'MON, C'MON!!!"

"I'M AWAKE!!" I rolled off my bed onto the floor "SHUT UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU WASH MY DANCE SHOES!!"

I heard a muffled 'ew' before my younger brother, Kai, fell down the stairs. When I say I've never laughed so hard in my entire life because I was reminded of the one meme:

I wiped my tears from laughing and ran into the bathroom to put in my contacts, some people say I look weird but I fucking love my look!! Gotta look like a fucking queen and slay bitch!! They just jealous, their grannies ain't got no knees so she ...

I wiped my tears from laughing and ran into the bathroom to put in my contacts, some people say I look weird but I fucking love my look!! Gotta look like a fucking queen and slay bitch!! They just jealous, their grannies ain't got no knees so she can't pray to Jesus. 

I put my eye drops in and texted "The fam" groupchat to meet me at the mall, Ei and Denki agreed and I know Hanta would be coming but his parents are super weird so he won't be responding yet.

I threw on some hot girl clothes and ran down the stairs, tripping on the last step, rushing into the downstairs bathroom and doing my make up before grabbing a piece of toast yelling a goodbye and jogging towards the mall.

Flashback over.

Now fucking bombs are going off everywhere and I'm like "Why Jesus" I don't wanna die with these shoes on. They are nice shoes though, I forget where I got them maybe-

BOOM

Oh yeah, not a good time to talk about shoes.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pants pocket and quickly ducked into a Tilly's.

"💖Clearly gay but we haven't had the talk yet💖" is calling. Goddammit Ei, wtf we're almost in the middle of being dead.

"Hey Ei," I answered, "What the fuck?? Did you see what just happened??"

I waited for a response, he's probably really panicked right now, I know how he gets, his anxiety is so much worse than any of ours.

"Yeah Mina," I didn't bother correcting him, it took a long time to get him to drop the -kun and in a life or death situation, worrying about the fact your friend won't call you by your first name seems a little extra. "Do you know what the fuck is going on??"

Oh no, my poor baby is really freaking out, he's probably not even realizing how freaked out he is.

BOOM

"HOLY SHIT!! Mina!! That was way closer!!" Oh god, it was, I'm starting to lose my shit, like these explosions are really just snatching my weave.

"Okay, babe," We're not dating, I'm super gay for this one girl I met online, her name is Tsu and she's super hot "you need to calm down"