Welcom to Florida!

I awoke to the sound of the ear piercing sound that was my alarm clock. I rolled over to hit snooze, realizing what day it was. I WAS MOVING TO FLORIDA! I lived in a small apartment close to my parents house, I decided that when I finished heigh school I would move to Florida to get away. I was worried to go so far away from my parents back in Briton, but I was dedicated to make this work.

———————-

I arrived at the airport hours early, I did not want to miss my flight. Since it was early in the morning I haven't eaten yet, so I walked down to the small Cinnabon station just across from my gate. I went to sit down, I started to devoir my cinnamon roll, not realizing how hungry I was. I heard a giggle, it came from the seat 2 places away from me. I looked over and saw a very attractive man, he looked at me with an eyebrow raised with a little smirk, clearly trying to hold back a laugh.

He handed me a napkin with a little Starbucks logo on it, I then realized that I had white frosting all over my mouth and hands. I quickly blushed, slowly grabbing the napkin from the boy with a black sweatshirt, with a thrasher logo in it? It said something else but I couldn't make it out.

———————

I sat down in my seat on the plane, I had an isle seat which I was happy with. I was pretty tall, and had long legs. Just at the last second a man sat beside me, looking around 50 or so. I didn't think much of it, put in my AirPods and started watching the tv show I downloaded on Netflix, it was going to be a long flight. Only about 15 minutes into the flight I felt a tap on my shoulder, " what's such a pretty girl doing going so far on her own?" He said. I just quickly responded, "oh, just going to see some family and friends." I lied putting back in my AirPods.
I few moment later I felt another tap, " do have a boyfriend?" He said. I glanced down at his ring finger, he was married. What a dirt bag I thought. "No sir I don't", I replied in a soft voice.
I felt a hand lay on my thigh, I stared in shock. "Please don't touch me", I said with a sturn, yet shaky voice. He only moved his hand up, so I asked again, but I did it a little louder so maybe the flight attendant would hear, she didn't. He moved his old, wrinkly hand and put it on the inside of my thigh. I gasped, "sir, please get your hand of of me, I said tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. "Oh come on, you know you want this" he said with a creepy, look. He squeezed my thigh, "she asked you to let go" a maturing yet deep voice said. I looked up, it was the guy from the airport. "Trust me, she wants this" the old man said. "You dirty bag of shit, get your hand off her." The boy said. The old man got up to go to the bathroom angrily. The boy grabbed his shoulder, getting his mouth close to his ear, "the seat you will be sitting in for the rest of the flight is 22b" he said with a serious look on his face.

I started to cry, shocked about the recent events. "Are you ok?" The boy said sitting next to me. I didn't even know him, but I didn't know what to do and buried my face into his chest, soaking his hoodie with my tears. I realized what I was doing and quickly lifted up my head, apologizing for getting touchy. He said it was fine, but I couldn't reply, I was just shocked. I mean he had a wife, what a creep.

After a few moments of silence, he asked if I was okay. "I don't know, I'm just a little startled." I said being completely honest. I think he noticed my hands shaking, my eyes where barely staying open, "why don't you come to my place when we get of the flight, to make sure your ok." I nodded my head, I tried to listen to music, but fell asleep. I awoke to him shaking me awake, I was laying on his shoulder, c'mon it's time to get of the plane", he said with a soft, whisper voice. I looked at his shoulder, there was a little bit of drool on his shirt, I looked up at him and blushed. "It's okay, I can just change shirts when we get to my place" he said with a grin. We got out suit cases and walked of the plane. "Hey thank you for that back there, you really saved me" I said. "I just don't understand why anyone would ever do that to someone, what a creep." He said rolling his eyes. "What's your name? Mine names y/n." I said. "Nick" he replied. I almost think that I've seen or heard him some were, but shrugged it of.

————-———

We made it to his place, it was huge. "Do you live alone?" I asked "no, sorry I forgot to tell you, I live with my 3 other friends, Clay, George, and Daryl. They are my best friends" he said. "Do they no I'm coming?" I asked worried. "Daryl does, I'm sure he told them." I said ok and we walked into the beautiful house he stayed in. Nick walked in before, I heard a British voice, "hey nick, I thou-." I walked in right behind nick. "Hi" I said shyly. The small British man stood up quickly, holding his hand out hinting for me to come shake it. "Hi I'm George." He said with a very comforting smile. "Hi, I'm y/n"
"Nice to meet you, Daryl told us what happened, I'm really sorry about that. The other two are sleeping just in case you were wondering."
"Of course they are" nick said with an annoyed chuckle.
"Hey y/n, do you want to go get changed into something clean?" Nick asked. "Sure where do you want me to change?"
My room is the first door on the left, if you want you can change in there, you can lay your suitcase next to my bed."
I quickly went to go change, I put on a cropped graphic tee and some light grey sweatpants. I folded my cloths neatly and set them in my suitcase and zipped is up. I walked out after that.

This was my first chapter ever, I hoped you like it, I will try and publish more today!