stares

Nicks POV
George and I waited until y/n got done changing, I explained to him in deeper detail at what happened. As we finished up our conversation, I saw y/n out of the corner of my eye. She was wearing grey sweatpants and a cropped tee. Wow, she was really pretty. I thought. But then I thought about what happened earlier at the airport, "are you tired?" I asked seeing her droopy eyes, red from crying. "A little, but I can wait." She said while yawning. "No, it's ok, I'm sorry we don't have an extra bedroom, you can sleep in my bed, I'll change the sheets." The truth was is that we all had our own streaming room, so there was not place to have an extra bedroom. "Only if it's no trouble, that would be great." I went to go change the sheets to fresh ones, she got into bed and I turned off the light, "I'll be out here, come get me if you need anything at all." She nodded and I went to meet George in the living room. I looked over to see George smirking, he mumbled under his breath, "simp". "Shut up, she had a rough day, you should have seen the way she cried into my sweatshirt after that guy left, it was awful." "Awww, you must really care." I rolled my eyes, "shut up you bitch, I'm not heartless like you." He laughed, but I was still a little mad.

Daryl and Clay had finally woken up, I told she was hear, and let them know what she was doing. They nodded, not having to much to say. Daryl offered to make us dinner, we agreed. It was around 9pm when he finished up cooking, I decided that I would go wake up y/n so she could eat.

Y/n POV
I woke up to see nick standing overtop of me, lightly shaking me awake. " hey, dinners ready, want some?" I shook my head and followed him to the kitchen. There was one man, very tall, dirty blond hair, "hey, I'm Clay"
I saw another one, shorter and had brown hair and classes, "Hi! I'm Daryl nice to meet you!"
I said hello to both of them and sat at there dining room table, with a huge bowl of chicken noodle soup in front of me. "Thank you guys, really, it means a lot to me." I was acting kind of shy around them, I had just met them. I saw Clay lean in towards nick, "have you told her yet?"
Before I could even think I blurted out, "tell me what?" "Grey job Clay, I was going to wait to make her feel more comfortable, to late for that I guess."
Daryl looked at me, "we are streamers, popular ones to be in fact." Clay stepped in, "I have over 10 mill subscribers on YouTube." He said in a cocky voice, I looked over at nick, he was rolling his eyes, it made me laugh. "What? Search it up, Dreamwastaken on YouTube." I searched it up, definitely not thinking he was being serious, he was. My eyes widened, and my mouth gaped open, "omg, you weren't lying, 18 million subscribers, wow." I said in shock. "Do you guys all do that stuff?" I asked.
Yeah they did, and they were all, like, famous. "I feel honored, damn, and no one knows what Clay looks like?" "Nope." That all said at the same time it made me giggle.

Nicks POV
I heard her giggle, it was the cutest thing ever. She looked at me, with her hands in her lap. "Ok, I'm starving, make sure you get y/n a napkin, she's a messy eater" I said referring to the cinnamon roll at the airport. She laughed realizing what I was joking about. " WHOA! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO TELL US THAT. Y'all can do whatever you want in your free time, but ya don't have to share to us!" Clay said, clearly taking it the wrong way. I heard a little noise come from Daryl, "language" he whispered. "Really Bad?" I said with a laugh. "Who's Bad?" Y/n said. Wow she really doesn't know anything. "That's just what we call Daryl." She nodded in agreement