Trust

Y/n POV

I sighed into Nicks shoulder, why do I trust him so much. I have never told anyone about this. Why him?
My crying stoped, and I released from the hug.
"Thank you Nick"
"Any thing, anything at all" he said staring straight into my eyes.
"Hey Nick?"
"Mhm?"
"Why are you being to nice to me?" I said raising my head to look into his eyes. He didn't respond for a few seconds, which made me nervous.
"Y'know I was honestly thinking that too. But really it the way you talk, smile, hug, scream, laugh, cry, even the way you don't mind to get a little touchy." Nick said with a giggle
"Now I know I've only known you for like, a day, but you let me in, and you make it feel like I've known you for years. Y/n your perfect, no matter what two Drunks say, you are perfect."
My eyes started to fill up with tears again,
He grabbed my arms and hugged me, he whispered into my ear "your perfect y/n"
"Hey Nick? Do you think we could go out and get breakfast for everyone?" I said, trying to change this depressing subject. It was now 6:00 am. "Sure, I was craving a biscuit anyways" he said with a smile.

Nicks POV

I saw y/n grab a peace of paper and a pen. "What are you doing?" I asked
"Oh, I'm just writing a note to tell them where we are." She said with a soft smile. "Ok, but you know we could just text them right?" She giggled. "Yeah but that's not as fun"

She finished writing the note and put it on the counter. We headed to the car, she sat in the passenger and I sat in the drivers seat. We headed to McDonald's to get biscuits for everyone. Y/n wanted a bacon egg and cheese, and I just ordered the rest of us sausage, egg, and cheese.
We were handed the bag, it smelled so good. I reached in to get my biscuit because I was starving. But before I could grab it y/n lightly slapped my hand, "what the hell?" I said
"No, we're going to wait till we get home to eat with the others."
"Why?" I asked just wanting to eat my damn biscuit. "Because I want to get to know them better" she said with a tilted head.
"Fine, but only because I want you to get to know them too." I said with a scoff.

——————

We reached the driveway and parked my car. Y/n grabbed the bag with our breakfast in it and practically skipped to the front door. She turned at me and frowned when she realized that the door was locked and she didn't have a key. I laughed and walked up to the door to unlock it. She smiled at me and turned to walk in the door.
"We're hear!" I yelled, I see George run down the stairs and grab the bag of biscuits from     
Y/n's hands to head to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and she just laughed. We went to the kitchen and Clay and Daryl followed in behind us. We sat on a circle around the dining room table, George passed out the biscuits.
" good morning you muffins" Daryl said
"Good morning" Clay said with a raspy morning voice. "Good morning" "good morning", George and y/n said.
"Make sure you thank y/n for this, it was all her idea." She giggled and the others said thank you. "Hey guys I was thinking we could stream today." George said. " yeah that sounds fun." I said.
"You guys stream Minecraft right?" Y/n asked. We nodded our heads. "Yeah have you ever played?" Clay asked with a full bite of biscuit in his mouth. "Yeah probably when I was 12 or something" she said with a smirk, Clay rolled his eyes and I just laughed. "Nick? Do you think you could walk me to my apartment after breakfast? I still need to figure out where to put my furniture and put away my cloths." She said . "Of course, do you need help moving anything?"
"No, I don't think so, but I'm going shopping later around noon if you guys want to come? Totally don't have to, but if you wanted to I wouldn't mind, I think I'm going to go to home goods for some decor"
"Yeah let's do it guys, we need to look for some stuff to, if you didn't notice our house is, well, bland" George said.
"Alright, You guys be ready by 12:30, got it?" Y/n said, I thought it was funny watching her give them orders.

—————

Y/n POV

After we finished breakfast Nick asked me if we wanted to head over to my place, I nodded my head and went to grab my suitcase out of his room. He grabbed the suit case out of my hands and started to roll it himself.
"Hey, i can do that" I said in a demanding tone.
"I know" he said with a smirk and just walked off.
We made small talk the rest of the way to my apartment. When we made it to the 3rd floor we walked to room 129. My apartment was a two bedroom, one bathroom, with a kitchen, living room, and laundry room. It was honestly a nice apartment. I had been saving up since I was 5 years old so I could move out when I turned 18. I had to mature pretty fast due to me having to take care of myself my whole life. I walked in before nick to see the living room filled with boxes and furniture that the movers had brought in. I sighed seeing how much work I would have to do to get this organized.
"Are you sure you don't want any help?" Nick asked, clearly seeing the headache forming in my head. "No, I think I can do it. But keep your phone on you just in case a bed frame falls on me or something." I said in a half joking tone.
"Ok, but only if you sure..."
"I'm sure Nick, thank you for walking me hear. And remember, 12:30, I'll be at your house. So you better be ready."
"Got it boss" he said, it made me laugh.

————————

A few hours after Nick left I had managed to put all my cloths away, set up the two beds, and move the couches to the right sides of the living  room. I was going to put up the tv, but I didn't know how so I was going to ask one of the boys to do it for me. It was now 11:45 so I jumped in the shower and got dressed. I picked out some Jean shorts and a white tie in the back tank top to go with it. I chose my white adidas to wear so my feet wouldn't get sore.
  By this time it was about 12:20, so I decided to walk over to get the boys.
Nick answers the door in shorts and a t-shirt,
"Is that what your wearing out?" I said looking him up and down with a judgmental tone.
"What?! It's nice" he said trying to defend himself. I laughed a little bit and walked past him going to the kitchen. "The others are still getting ready, Daryls not coming he had to do something with skeppy."
"Aww, he's the only one who doesn't act like a child, and who's skeppy ?" I asked.
"One, rude, two skeppy is his friend he does Minecraft stuff with."
"Oh, ok"
I walked to the note that a made earlier, I flipped it over and started to make a list of things that I needed to get.
" hey Nick, is it ok if we stop by the grocery store? I have no food." I yelled at him.
"Yeah that's great actually, George and Clay have been eating all our snacks" why am I not surprised. Clay and George walked down shortly after. We decided to go to the mall before grocery shopping because I was going to get some refrigerated items.

—————-

We made it to the mall and we made our way to home goods so I could get some decor for my apartment. I was thinking of a greenery type theme.  We walked around and I ended up picking out some fake plants, fairy lights, led lights, throw pillows, and these little hexagon mirrors that I think would look super cute behind some fake vines. The boys picked out a few thing too.
———

After we checked out I went ahead and brought the bags to nicks car because it would have been a lot to carry.

THANK FOR READING!! ❤️❤️
the next part will have some cute little scenes between y/n and Nick so make sure you read it!!
LOVE ALL OF YOU! BYEEEE