Chapter 67: Cherishing moments

Hey everyone, I know it's been awhile and along time since I updated my book so here's the catch up. A few days ago I was talking to my grandmother what she'll do after she died, she told me bout wanted to turn into ashes but that got me emotional so much I told her just be in a casket so I can pay respects to her once she passed on. Cherishing moments with the ones you love is very important, take pictures with everyone it'll tell stories and so much more. I take alot of pics with me and my son or just him every day when I can. Life is too short dying is easy but living is harder. I talk to my mother almost everyday when I can and so far it's going good between me and her , I'm happy for that. There's only one person I worry in my heart and that's my wolfy Matt. I know he's busy with everything in his life been awhile since him and I talked, makes me wonder how's he been doing all this time. Looking back of how many people is around me I forget some people. Spend time with everyone as much you before it's to late, right now my son is talking and kicking his cute little feet, makes me laugh and smile truly every time he does that. My son Tyson gets over joyed by himself makes me wonder what's going on in his little head of his. I love out little mother and son time everyday. Now I'm just sitting in my room with my blue slippers on wearing a blank tank top and dark blue ripped jeans, in honesty ripped up jeans are more my style. But I shall return soon I have to make dinner. As I was saying people need to learn how to cherish moments with people cause you never know when you'll wake up the next morning... instead of waking up in bed you'll be waking up in heaven or hell. That's why I cherish moments with the people around me as much as I can knowing their alright but still makes me worry when I don't hear from them in a long time no matter what their doing , makes me heart skip a beat when I hear things goes wrong. Cherish moments with the people you love the most and make most of the moment with them but also talk to them no matter how far part you guys are.