Chapter 26: Trust

After that day. He contact the Driver of the boat to get us to the Island. When we got there I immediately drove off to bed. He just leaves me with a Smile. 

"Zes, Zem?" I ring on their bedrooms. 

Biglang bumukas ang pinto at bumungad si Zem na namamaga ang mata. My heart breaks on every Teardrop she makes, so I immediately hug her in my arms. 

She sob when I hugged her. If this what will happen to this Island then I better regret having the Chances on Zed. 

"Hush." I tap her back to ease it for a bit. 

After she calmed down in my arms. I shut the door so we could discuss the situation she's in. Zes not back yet, and I'm worried. 

"What happened?" I asked. Pumunta ako sa mini Fridge niya to find a Bottle of Water. I saw One and Grab it and give it to Zem. 

She drink it before she could say. "Dain's Back." 

Napatitig ako sa kawalan. Dain's back? So he's in here? but Zem's biggest Crush is dain, even on Highschool. So bakit kinamuhian na niya si Dain ngayon? 

"I don't believe him anymore. He's so Confusing as fuck!" 

Napatango tango ako. I still didn't know what happened to them, and it's not my privacy to invade. 

"I wish I didn't met him. He destroy my life. I just wanna break this heart into pieces and forget what he have shared." 

We Stayed there for a minute, She slept with full of Tiredness. 

I guess they didn't enjoy being in this Island? Should I regret being in here or not? Napa isip ako. If we're not here right now. I could not know their Problems, and I want to know them even more.  I just wanna be on their side always. I keep leaving them, just like that and now I'm back to take care of them. 

"I love you okay?" I whisper to her. Even tho she's Asleep, I just want to let her know. I kissed her forehead at isinirado ang Pintuan. 

I call the Hotel desk to bring me a food. Marami rami ang order ko kaya it takes Three Serving plate when they ring at my bed. 

Umalis na sila at sinaradao ang pinto. I ate the whole thing. The food in Yacht is never enough to make me full. 

Napatigil ako sa pag nguya ng tumunog ang aking kwarto. It's a rang. BInuksan ko iyon at si Zem iyon. 

I thought Something happened na naman, "Zes's back!" 

My eyes widened on what she said, Immediately I rush to her Bedroom. Naka ilang ring ako bago niya iyon binuksan. 

"Zes!" I exclaimed in Excitement. 

She smiled at me and give me a hug. Thank God, Zes was safe. We are safe. 

"What happened to you Zem?" Zes asked me. We are having a Sleepover in my room, since It's kinda big compare to them. 

"I woke up in a yacht." simple kong sabi. I don't want to brag about making sex or what so ever. 

Tinignan ko pabalik si Zes. "How about you? what happened? you are the last one to drown." 

Umiwas siya ng tingin. "I think I knew what happened." Zem smiled at Zes, teasingly.

Sinamaan naman siya ng tingin ni Zes. "And I think, I knew what happened in the yacht too, when you and him-" 

Agad tinakpan ni Zem ang bibig ni Zes. "Don't you dare say that!"