Chapter 3: First

Zeyah

I don't know what to do. I'm not used to this things and i can't back up now cause i already say yes and that's the dumbest things that i did! And this night i'll get fucked! damn i ain't even ready. bakit pa kasi ako Nag sasabi ng kung ano ano kung hindi ko din naman paninindigan. 

I wish i can back up now and--- FUCK! i'm frustrated! 

I stared myself on the mirror for a long time with a touch of slutty make up and a satin gold dress. She said that don't put dark lipstick cause it'll just be wiped out. It's all worth it but could it be? 

I sighed and sighed and take out my heels. I'm preparing for my first when my phone beeped on the bed. i rolled my eyes thinking that it'll just be my bitchy friend who take me on this situation. I picked it up with hope that it would be delayed but it made me more frustrated that they are waiting now. 

I've got no time to wait so i grab my purse and take a  cab because she's already there! how dare she! 

I've got out and the house shocked me No! the Mansion! It's  gold and white colored mansion. Halos lumuwa ang mga mata ko sa gate. Wow! gate palang yan. what more if i go inside maybe i'll faint!

Jeez this sugar daddy is just so rich. I wonder what he'd do for living. I'm just hoping that he's not to much to take. 

The guards let me in and i found My bestie on the isde of the house. She grabbed my hand and take me to the restroom. 

sinuri nya boung sout ko. 

"wow! o mygosh! you look hot! more than me! not fair!"  

should i be flattered? 

"kidding let's go" she said and held my hand but she stopped. 

My brows furrowed on what she's doing. Lumuhod sya sa harap ko making me step backwards. 

"no!  no! what are you doing!" i said. tinakpan ko ang part na tinititigan nya. 

"oh girl i didn't mean it like that. i just wanna strip your panties." she said and stand up. 

i froze on what she said. What! she's serious about that?! no way! why?! O my gosh! this is a bad idea! 

"I already told you about the undies you bitch. come on they are waiting! that's the requirements! no panties allowed." 

I didn't notice anything. The idea of that statement came lost out of my mind. Great! 

"oh come on don't stare me like that, let's just go." 

Nag dadalawang isip pa ako kung mag huhubad ba ako ng undies o hindi. Hindi ko alam! bat ba kasi ako pumasok sa ganito?! DAMN! 

I've got no time to think on something so i hurridly take off my panties and damn. It's so Airy! 

"i'm not used to this shits" i said and eyed her seriously. 

"well i know." 

Naka rating kami dun at nakita ko ang daming tao dun. I didn't get inform that they are having a party. 

i saw some 3 business man and i think aida's taking me there. 

"we are here." masaganang bati ni Aida. siniko namna ako ni Aida at pinalalakihan ng mata. Hindi ko gets nung una pero ng tinignan ko yung tatlo ay naka tingin pala sila sakin.  

"o-oh hi." i wved my hand. making them smile. 

OMG this is just so awkward. 

"oh is she the new one?" a man asked. I think he's just in he's 30. he is handsome tho. 

"Oh Zeyah? yes she is the new one. right for you." 

my eyes widened on what she says. 

"ohhh she's hot." puro nong isa. 

"oh really she's mine?" he asked i faced her and a warm smile escaped my lips. 

"yes daddy i'm totally yours." i said in a seductive tone. i didn't know where i've got the audacity to speak. 

Everybody on the table says 'ohh.' 

"wow. 10,000" he murmured.

my eyes dropped on what he said. really?! just on what i said?! oh god i didn't know this was this easy. 

"come here." he said. tapping on his lap. 

Ganyan din ang sinabe sakay aida. 

I gulped a huge saliva and nodded with a smile. and sit on his lap. 

May binulong sakay Aida and she nodded too. she forcefully stand up and sit down slowly making her gasps. I wonder what it is. 

"hello my new pussy." he said sending shivers all over my  spine. 

"hello daddy." i forcefully smiled. 

"do you know what they are been doing?" he asked and eyed on aida who's biting her lips and gasping. 

"no." i said innocently. to be honest hindi ko talaga alam yung ginagawa nila. 

"aww innocent huh?" he said in a baritone voice. 

"well kinda but being fucked." i said to him honestly. 

"ohh i see. Well my dear little pussy we'll take 5 rounds later tonight." he said and my eyes immediately widened.

FIVE?

i can't even handle a single round. 

"yes so be prepared." 

While sitting on his lap another girl came out of us with a super looking hot body and face. Come to our table and sit on the other man's lap. As i can say were complete. 

He takes a sip but couldn't cause i was sitting on him. just a few inches away from the wine. Because i saw him struggling on taking the wine. I helped him. i handed him the wine and a silly thing came out of my mind. I took a sip and i looked at him. He's confused. i wrapped my hands on his cheeks and slowly putting my lips onto his. 

He didn't move at first because of shock but i move my lips so that he could taste the wine. HE sucked my tongue gently.  Damn he's good at this! I startled at his move. i let him taste the wine on my mouth. i can't contain the little moans escaping from nowhere came from my mouth. 

This is intense. i didn't mind the people. i let him  suck on my tongue. i could hardly breathe. Until he was done. I was panting so badly and after that i see some smirk forming on his lips. 

I look at on Nadia who's been Exhausting now. Panting too. But manage to look good and calm. She faced me and give me a seductive smirk and signaling me to Go to the bathroom. i nodded and bid my goodbye on my daddy. 

While we are in the bathroom, retouching some make up. She was telling me some story on how she fucked her daddy. Yes! they fucked. i didn't even suspect a thing. 

"yes he said 'fucked me' so i did. cool right? it was hard to move cause i could not ride him like really wild. i hate taking slow, it's a torture." She said looking like a Fish, she was blushing some red blush on her cheeks. 

This making me feel uneasy. I'm not used to this so it should better be normal. We cameback on our table. The guest on the party was having their own privacy and world. I could not describe this party. They were kissing, fucking,chitchatting and minding some businesses. 

i thought it was a simple business matters but surprise do i know that this is a weird party. All right not problem to take. 

"Pussy i'm heating up. i think it's time now." 

NEXT CHAPTER ~