Chapter 4: Taken

Warning a very matured scene is in this chapter please be open minded enough to read this. 

zeyah's pov 

"ugh" 

he kissed me naughtily and strip my dress quickly while we were about to go to the door of his bed. Gosh! are we gonna make out infront of his bedroom? i did my best to cope up with his kisses but I was too noob to catch up. i could hardly breathe! 

I gasped a large amount of air when he stop the kissed to open the door. I held my satin dress and my face heated up when i noticed that my boobs aree showing. I was just doing this because of money nothing else. I wanna do something for living but this kind of stuff are never been in my dreams. 

He gripped my hand and immediately closed the door I cn sense the lust in his eyes, i stared at it. Gosh! i thought sugar daddies are old and ugly but not this man. i wonder why they called him sugar daddy where in fact he's only thirty. 

He looked down. I follow on where he looked at but his eyes landed on my boobs. gosh! what's this scene? can we make out now? not that i'm excited about it but i want this awkwardness to stop! i have five rounds and i'm ready for the money. 

He slowly walking towards me, he cupped my breast and started massaging it. Oh gosh! I didn't knew he was this good. When he's on his good light he looked innocent but when you stared him like this my expectations are gone. 

I bit my lips to contain moans but he was giving me the reason to moan. 

"moan wherever you want". he said in an husky voice. 

it was like a magnet to me. I moan infront of his face. making me so embarrased. He held my hand and make me lie down in bed.

I was sudden;y curious because I hought he's gonna fucked me right over but no. instead he inserted a middle finger on my wet pussy making me scream. his hands was damn long! i can't contain my moans. 

"Fuck!" I hissed when he's doing it on slow pace! gosh! this is torture! I move my body to join him but he pinned me causess me to not move. 

"patience my dear" he said. 

This is purely torture. I can't slow up when i'm so heated now and the lust on my mind are getting impatient. 

"please, please" I begged. I never begged like this on my whole entire life. 

"please what? say it." he suddenly move faster but quickly change into slow. making me so damn mad. 

"PLEASE FUCK ME RIGHT THIS INSTANCE!" I shouted. I can't handle this torture it needs to be faster and fucked by now.

"oh my dearest pussy are getting impatient, okay" and at that moment...

"ugh! damn! oohh AHhhhh!!" 

he suddenly move his fingers so fastv that I could hardly catch my breath. Then he inserted another finger making me cried up in pleasure. 

"you like this huh?" he said while  thrusting in and out of his long and wet fingers. 

"yes! yes! oohhh! ahhh! I-ithink I-m I-im Cumming!!!!" 

parang kung anong pumihit sa puson ko. I cummed on his face. 

Nawalan ako ng enerhiya and I need some rest. 

"you're not resting I'm not done yet." 

w-what? 

"fuck!" 

he suddenly pulled out his cock without me knowing. And all i could know is that he thrusted on me faster and harder. He pinned me on my waist while i was gripping the headboard of the bed. 

"Ahhhhh, Goodnesss. Ohhhh" tinirik ko ang mga mata ko at hindi na alam kung saan na kakapit pa. the headboard was not enough. 

I bit my lips several times and I feel like im so draned in having some energy. i still have a lots of rounds and i don't wanna give up. 

"oh fuck!" he grab my legs and held it close to him. Sagad na sagad ito sa kababaihan ko. 

"i....think.. I-I'm cumming!!!! AHhhhhh Faster!!" He thrusted on me faster and i grip hard on the headboard and the other was gripping my hair. i didn't know what to do but i cummed. 

He was still thrusting on me but i just closed my eyes and rest. i let him cum whenever he wants. 

Until he cummed i saw him on a heavy breathing. catching his breath up and stand up. while his cock just slowly going down and i was just watching him doing his  thing. he squeezee it so the juices were all up on the condom and throw it on his trash can beside his desk. 

"just rest in there we'll be having some rounds later so be prepared." he said and goes up to the bathroom and closed the door leaving me breathless whilee my eyes are slowly going off. 

Next chapter~