𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 🍫

This randomly came into my head so here we are lmao. Also for the sake of this we're just gonna say they have bathrooms in their dorms

You hated waking up for school.

Even if you were 18 and a 3rd year, it still wasn't enjoyable. Espacially when your boyfriend was forcing you to get up. "Kat, school doesn't start for another hour." "Don't care. Your ass takes forever to get ready and almost end up late everyday."

You groaned, burying your face into the pillows on his bed. "Almost late and late are two different lines that I haven't crossed yet." You blindly poked at his chest, and he grabbed your hand and pulled you up. "I'm gonna headbutt you." "That's gonna hurt you more than me sweetheart. Now go take a shower." He kissed your cheek before making you get up and to go the bathroom.

Once you were done Katsuki switched places with you, a small complaint about how cold the water was but you just shrugged it off. You sat at his desk and pulled your makeup mirror out and started to make yourself look like something.

Thank God your hair was braided, so all you had to do were your edges before you started. Once your face was done and set it was time to get dressed. You put on your underwear and uniform minus the jacket. It was May and hot outside, and you didn't feel like getting hot and sweaty.

You looked around for your perfume, realizing it was still in the bathroom. You put on your slides before walking in, steam leaving the room as you saw Katsuki drying his hair in his boxers. "Sorry I just needed my-" "You think this is funny?" You looked at him in confusion, but it clicked when he pointed to his neck.

Hickeys could be seen littered on his skin, red and sticking out like sore thumbs. "I always give you hickeys babe." "Not this high though! I can't hide this shit y/n." While he was pissed, you couldn't help but snicker. Katsuki wasn't amused at the situation. If he had to get another sex talk from Aizawa he was going to flip.

"Babe, it's fine." "You're one to talk, you don't look like a vampire convention happened on your damn neck." You rolled your eyes, but before you could walk back out Katsuki grabbed you and pulled you towards him. "What're you doing?" "Giving you a taste of your own medicine."

Before you could say anything Katsuki grabbed your waist and put you on the sink countertop. He moved your thighs apart and stood between them, meeting your lips with his in a kiss. It was only sweet for a second though. His tongue slid into your mouth, moving with yours as you pulled him closer.

One of his hands moved up your thigh, rubbing it as he moved up. He put his hands in your underwear, staring to rub your clit. You broke the kiss to moan out as your head went back and rested on the mirror. Katsuki took the opening to move to your neck and start sucking on the skin.

Your hand grabbed his wrist as two of his fingers slid inside of you. His mouth kept moving across your skin, leaving marks as he moved. You moaned out as he finger fucked you, moving your hips with his fingers. He sucked at the base of your neck before going to your ear and biting it.

It didn't take long for you to come, your thighs shaking as you leaned forward on Katsuki's shoulder and moaned out his name. His fingers didn't stop, but he started to kiss your neck to ride out your high. You had to tell him to slow down since you were getting overwhelmed.

After the two of you cleaned up you realized the time. "Holy fuck we're gonna be late!" "Then hurry up dumbass!" "I'm not the one fingering people in the bathroom now am I?!" The two of you had to rush to class, thankfully making it on time.

Sadly Aizawa saw the hickeys, and you both had to get another sex talk.

The ending feels rushed as hell lmao I'm so sorry. This one's meant to be shorter though.