𝙅𝙤𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 🍫

[𝙮/𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤]

(A/N: Shigaraki gon be black cus I said so <3)

Your boyfriend spent too much time on the game. It was nice when yall would play together and he would let you win cus you were shitty at playing. And it was cute to watch him play for a bit, but after two hours it was time for him to get off. The damn PlayStation was hot at this point.

"Shiggyyyyy." You whined as he stared at the tv. "Baby it's time to get off the game and spend time with yo girl." You grabbed his face and tried to kiss him, but he turned his head back to the tv.

"In a sec baby." He told you while focusing back on the game. You pouted like a baby, pulling on his dreads to get his attention. You placed kisses on his skin to get him to at least look at you. "I guess you don't love me anymore Shigaraki." "Don't play like that." He said while slapping your ass. It was cute and all, but you wanted a lot more than that. 

You looked at the controller, wanting to smack it out of his hand, but then you got more interested in what was under that. You then decided that if he wasn't gonna pay attention to you, then you were gonna suck his dick.

And it wasn't like you hadn't done this before, he tended to get head a lot on the game. So he didn't question it when you got down in front of him and pulled down his pants. "So you've resorted to this now?" "Do you want your dick sucked or not?"

That time he didn't say anything, just let you get to work. You started to stroke his semi-hard dick, spitting on it to get it wet. It made you mad that every time you looked up at him he didn't look back. You put the tip in your mouth, lightly sucking on it cus he didn't deserve much. 

He eventually looked down, because all the light shit was pissing him off.  His hand met the back of your head and he slowly pushed himself down your throat. You slightly gagged due to him being balls deep in your throat, but at least when you looked up he was looking back.

"You can't do all that begging just to do nun, get to suckin sweetheart." He pinched your cheek before looking back at the tv. He was a fucking prick, but you pulled back and went back down. Your throat got tight around his length you gripped his thigh to give you some stability.

Shigaraki was loud during sex, which was an altar to his normally quiet demeanor. Even though he was focused on the game, his moans told you that he liked what you were doing. His moaning also got you going, to the point where one of your hands traveled downward to play with your clit.

Spit ran down your face as he started to thrust up into your mouth, moans, and gags leaving your throat every time he moved. Shigaraki eventually decided "fuck the game my girlfriend is hot" and threw the controller down to focus on you.  

Both his hands rested on your head to hold you in place as he quickly trusted into your mouth. You loudly gagged and held onto his waist for support cus it was all you could do. "I'm gonna cum." He mumbled into the air, giving you a warning.

You squeezed his waist, and that was all it took to have him cumming down your throat. You had to breathe through your nose as you swallowed, lightly rubbing his thigh as you pulled your fingers away from your clit.

Once he was done you pulled him out of your mouth, a strain of spit connecting his tip and your lips. "You in a better mood?" Shigaraki asked, rubbing his thumb against your cheeks. You just slightly nodded while wiping your chin.

"Good, cus now I'm gonna fuck you on this couch." "Huh?" He picked you up and put you on the couch, pulling off your top and grabbing your breast. He licked your nipple and one of his hands went into your shorts, and that's why you always get what you want.

[A/N: I am down terribly for Shigaraki and will not deny it.]