𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨

Okay, so I'm just going to write a bunch of little drabbles in this chapter. If you want me to write all of it just comment on it.

T. Shigaraki
-----
Sometimes your boyfriend got too wrapped up in his videogames. You wanted attention, but all he did was slap your ass and told you he'd get back to you once he was done. But after twenty minutes you'd gotten impatient. So you did the only logical thing: Pulling down his pants and sucking his dick.

Dabi
-----
Being a tease got you into trouble sometimes. Your boyfriend was definitely the jealous type. So when he saw you playing some game with Shigaraki and Spinner he wanted to drag you away. But you pushed him aside since you'd been playing for an hour and didn't want to lose again. You ended up pissing him off, and he grabbed you and dragged you into his room. Before you could yell at him he bent you over his leg. He was going to give you a punishment.

T. Mirio
-----
Watching the LED lights in your room switch colors was nothing new. They changed based on sound. But as you bounced on your boyfriend's dick the sounds of the slaps changed the colors of the lights. It was thrilling to see the blue to green to purple to red as the two of you moaned out.

Just tell me if you'd like me to finish one of these chapters cus I need inspo lmao